Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fly's Countdown to Competition Log

FlyBrownChick said:
Well, I hadn't eaten beef for 9 years. I had a piece of the honey's steak last weekend and it was okay, so I thought I'd like it. Then I made ground beef and seasoned it up REALLY well, but it was just too strong. Not sure if not eating it for a few months will have the same effect.

Pork, on the other hand... :p I've been thinking that I'll make a roasted tenderloin this weekend for next week's food!
That would be good... or a nice roast beef with carrots and potatoes :)

Ahhh, try some pork tenderloin with some sugar free apricot preserves :p NOW thats yummmmmmmy!!! HOwdy there girl :wavey:

FlyBrownChick said:
I have that at home...I will try it. Thanks! :D

Treil, is rump roast as strong tasting as ground sirloin?
I don't think so... I think it's more mild tasting. Especially when you roast it with all the veggies they kind of all go well together, especially when my mom cooks it! YUM

iceprincess said:
What is up with all the food talk in here...I am not sure how much longer I can stay in this thread!! :)

:wavey: Hey FBC!! :heart:
At least it's clean food talking.. Don't look at Scorp girl's... It's all about cookies! :evil:

ck2006 said:
another fun weekend for you? :heart:
;)

Yesssss...

We hung out with my sister last night. He has to work today and tonight. :rolleyes: We may hook up tonight, not sure. Tomorrow is Nine Inch Nails. :dance2: I CANNOT wait for that!

Top Bottom