Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fly's Countdown to Competition Log

Gymgurl said:
Crap I need one of those shots in my knee lol

The work wonders, but just mask the problem. Actually, cortisone can make it worse, because your knee will stop hurting and you'll think it's better - and go and fuck it up even more. :D

I say stay off the knee and work your upper body in the sitting position. It will isolate your workouts to just the upper half without putting any stress on lower body.

Re: Tuesday, March 28, 2006

FlyBrownChick said:
Hey Treil! ;) Good to see you back! It's on now...no turning back! I am superexcited! :elephant: I can't wait until you start so that I can start following along!

:wavey: Hey Rooney! I buy all of my seasonings in bulk from either Whole Foods or another one of the local health food stores. I see that you shop at Trader Joe's a lot. Do you ever shop at Whole Foods? They are a bit more expensive, but some things are better together such as bulk nuts and spices.

If you like spicy, pick up some red thai curry paste. About 1 tsp of that along with 1 tsp of natural PB makes a great sauce for chicken breast. I cut mine up into cubes and cook them through, then add the curry paste and PB and a bit of water. Soooooo good with broccoli!

5:45 AM: 1 scoop Isopure
7:30 AM: 7 egg whites
10:00 AM: 6 oz jerk chicken, broccoli, 1 cup oats

I have never tried that - it sounds wounderful. :D Glad I dropped in to see your log! :heart:

FlyBrownChick said:
Hey ladies!

So I made the switch on the trainer. The new one gives me good, scientific explanations, listens to my issues, and is willing to work around my schedule. The two work for the same company, so the transition was smooth. He's a lot more sensible...I like this much better. I actually feel better about this whole thing now.

GG, I can do the workout and design as well...I just don't want to do the diet! haha! I am not certain of a few things as far as that is concerned, but I figure I'll be able to do it myself after a few times.

Ice...trainer is switched! ;)

Treil...this new guy is cool. He didn't limit me to some things, but some things are musts. He's competed FOREVER, so he knows his stuff!

Plus, I have you guys helping me. :verygood:
Good to hear! You need someone you are comfortable with and trust. Keep us updated on how you think he's doing!

Good luck with the new trainer - you look like you're well on track!

Don't forget to update pics of progress :)

FlyBrownChick said:
Not too sure, Treil. I did it doing some BB complexes. I think it was from doing behind the neck presses and transitioning to a squat. :rolleyes:

I've done the whole rest, ice, pain reliever crap. I DO NOT want cortisone shots because it's actually a catabolic steroid.
Good for you!
Do you do any posterior shoulder strengthening exercises? What part of the shoulder hurts? Front, side, back? You could see a massage therapist to help break up any adhesions in the area and possibly help get your full ROM back.

Hey ladies! :heart: All is well here. Been training hard, yet too busy to post. I'll be able to post again tomorrow. Today is a rest day and tomorrow is AM cardio.

My new trainer is making me do thing SO much more sensibly. I feel better ab out this now. I am also going to order some Thermorexin today to assist with the fat loss. I'll cycle 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off as mentioned by Bunny.

Sooo tired today! My brother had a party last night for his classmates...they all got matched to where they wanted to go for their residency. Lots of drunk people! :lmao:

Today is food sh opping fo rmy new program. YAY! I think I will have some new creations for new week.

Sunday, April 2nd, 2005

First day of carb depletion

8:00 AM: 1 scoop Isopure
9:00 AM: Cardio Workout

20 minutes stepmill, 25 minutes treadmill
AVG Heartrate: 155 bpm

1 scoop Xtend during workout

10:30 AM: egg whites, avocado, celery
1:30 PM: jerk chicken, celery, fish oils
4:30 PM: turkey meatballs, asparagus, fish oils
7:30 PM: 1 scoop Isopure
8:30 PM: 1 cup fat free cottage cheese, 2 tsp natural PB

Shoulder is alright. I just get frustrated when doing heavy shoulder presses. I can get the 35s up there, but I want more reps! :evil: I've been doing 4 sets of 6 for a while now and I'd like to get to 8 reps before I move to the 40s.

A girl can dream, can't she? :)

Monday, April 3, 2006

Got paged at 1 AM and had to work. Have not been back to sleep yet. :worried:

Second day of carb depletion

4:15 AM: 1 cup green tea

4:45 AM: Cardio

25 minutes stepmill
20 minutes treadmill

6:00 AM: egg whites, avocado, celery

Top Bottom