Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fly's Countdown to Competition Log

Re: Tuesday, March 28, 2006

FlyBrownChick said:
2:00 PM: 3.5 oz salmon baked with greek seasoning, broccoli
4:00 PM: 1 scoop Isopure

I don't know how much you girls like to cook, but I have TONS of recipes. Like shrimp or fish creole. :p That's good, clean, and spicy! It's just chopped tomato, bell pepper, onion, green onion, jalepeno, celery, and parsley all cooked down. I like to add some cajun seasoning as well. Then, you add your seafood and cook it through. Serve it over brown rice...YUM!

RT, I used to drive from Wilmington all the way to Philly just to go to Whole Foods. :lmao:

If you girls try out the chicken with the peanut sauce, let me know how you like it!
I'm into the cooking thing and you sound like you have a lot of good recipes!!! I love hot and spicey stuff too!

FlyBrownChick said:
Will do, Scorpio!

Okay, I e-mailed my trainer. I am very uncomfortable with what she has me doing. The diet is all hokey. Meals without protein. No protein after some lifting sessions. :rolleyes: Something about this is just not right. I don't think she has a clue what she is doing. I have a STRONG feeling that someoene else does her diet for her and she is just throwing some sh!t together for me.

The training is also all stupid. She had me do shoulders yesterday then chest today. How the hell does she expect that to happen? Then she has me doing shoulders AGAIN on Thursday along with biceps. But on Friday she wants me to do back. :worried:

I told her ass that I wanted some science. This is just some BS that she sent me. Hell, I might do my own weight workout if she can get the fuggin' diet together. :evil:
Yup I second go to the other girl. I mean you don't need to spend all your money on someone plus be dieting down and training hard with someone that has no science to back up what they are doing. I waited about a year before I decided to train with the best guy, and unfortunately most exspensive guy in the gym. It's definitely a lot less stressful when you know the person you are paying knows what they are doing and you can just focus on the diet and training. I mean it may be exspensive up front but you can also look at it like you are paying for a class because you are getting educated and not only that but on your own body and the effects your body has with different foods, or training placed on it.
That trainer you have sounds a bit flighty from the way you described her.

Hey ladies!

So I made the switch on the trainer. The new one gives me good, scientific explanations, listens to my issues, and is willing to work around my schedule. The two work for the same company, so the transition was smooth. He's a lot more sensible...I like this much better. I actually feel better about this whole thing now.

GG, I can do the workout and design as well...I just don't want to do the diet! haha! I am not certain of a few things as far as that is concerned, but I figure I'll be able to do it myself after a few times.

Ice...trainer is switched! ;)

Treil...this new guy is cool. He didn't limit me to some things, but some things are musts. He's competed FOREVER, so he knows his stuff!

Plus, I have you guys helping me. :verygood:

I'm not even going to post yesterday's workout. :rolleyes: This 30 seconds of rest is killing me! That, and my shoulders were still sore from Monday. I got that all straightened out, though. Today is leg day.

5:45 AM: .5 cup oats, 8 egg whites, cinnamon, vanilla extract, cinnamon
9:00 AM: 3 oz jerk chicken, green pepper, .5 cup oats
12:00 PM: 7 oz tuna, broccoli

FlyBrownChick said:
I'm not even going to post yesterday's workout. :rolleyes: This 30 seconds of rest is killing me! That, and my shoulders were still sore from Monday. I got that all straightened out, though. Today is leg day.

Welcome to the world of competition!!! Sassy and bunny warned me.... so did 24k BUT I didnt believe it until one day I found my self not being able to hold the phone up to my ear b/c I was in hell from the day before :)

...and look at you...you should be very proud of your self. You got this log all up and running :)

*Cant wait to see results and ---> SOME PROGRESS PICS :)

!!!!have a great day. Im burried in books up to my ears. My only escape is checking in to elite every once in a while . :heart:

FlyBrownChick said:
Hey ladies!

So I made the switch on the trainer. The new one gives me good, scientific explanations, listens to my issues, and is willing to work around my schedule. The two work for the same company, so the transition was smooth. He's a lot more sensible...I like this much better. I actually feel better about this whole thing now.
This is GREAT news! I am SO happy for you FBC ... :)

Thanks, Buns! :heart:

Heya Aries! ;) This is not just any old pain. I have a shoulder injury. I told the 'tard that I had one and she just ignored it. :rolleyes:

Yesterday's leg workout was o-kay. I can't wait to finish this week and get my details from the new guy.

Remainder of yesterday's meals:

3:00 PM: 6 oz tuna, broccoli
5:30 PM: 2 scoops isopure, .5 cup oats
6:00 PM: 6 egg whites
8:30 PM: protein pudding

FlyBrownChick said:
Thanks, Buns! :heart:

Heya Aries! ;) This is not just any old pain. I have a shoulder injury. I told the 'tard that I had one and she just ignored it. :rolleyes:
What type of shoulder injury? How did you do it?

Not too sure, Treil. I did it doing some BB complexes. I think it was from doing behind the neck presses and transitioning to a squat. :rolleyes:

I've done the whole rest, ice, pain reliever crap. I DO NOT want cortisone shots because it's actually a catabolic steroid.

Top Bottom