Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fly's Countdown to Competition Log

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Hey Treil! ;) Good to see you back! It's on now...no turning back! I am superexcited! :elephant: I can't wait until you start so that I can start following along!

:wavey: Hey Rooney! I buy all of my seasonings in bulk from either Whole Foods or another one of the local health food stores. I see that you shop at Trader Joe's a lot. Do you ever shop at Whole Foods? They are a bit more expensive, but some things are better together such as bulk nuts and spices.

If you like spicy, pick up some red thai curry paste. About 1 tsp of that along with 1 tsp of natural PB makes a great sauce for chicken breast. I cut mine up into cubes and cook them through, then add the curry paste and PB and a bit of water. Soooooo good with broccoli!

5:45 AM: 1 scoop Isopure
7:30 AM: 7 egg whites
10:00 AM: 6 oz jerk chicken, broccoli, 1 cup oats

Re: Tuesday, March 28, 2006

FlyBrownChick said:
If you like spicy, pick up some red thai curry paste. About 1 tsp of that along with 1 tsp of natural PB makes a great sauce for chicken breast. I cut mine up into cubes and cook them through, then add the curry paste and PB and a bit of water. Soooooo good with broccoli!
I think I might try this - sounds REALLY good. I love hot & spicy! Thanks for the tip! :p

scorpiogirl said:
I think I might try this - sounds REALLY good. I love hot & spicy! Thanks for the tip! :p

This does sound good, FBC! I will make a trip to Whole Foods soon. I go to Trader Joes out of habit, but there is a Whole Foods in the area too.

FlyBrownChick said:
5:45 AM: 1 scoop Isopure
7:30 AM: 7 egg whites
10:00 AM: 6 oz jerk chicken, broccoli, 1 cup oats
2:00 PM: 3.5 oz salmon baked with greek seasoning, broccoli
4:00 PM: 1 scoop Isopure

I don't know how much you girls like to cook, but I have TONS of recipes. Like shrimp or fish creole. :p That's good, clean, and spicy! It's just chopped tomato, bell pepper, onion, green onion, jalepeno, celery, and parsley all cooked down. I like to add some cajun seasoning as well. Then, you add your seafood and cook it through. Serve it over brown rice...YUM!

RT, I used to drive from Wilmington all the way to Philly just to go to Whole Foods. :lmao:

If you girls try out the chicken with the peanut sauce, let me know how you like it!

FlyBrownChick said:
2:00 PM: 3.5 oz salmon baked with greek seasoning, broccoli
4:00 PM: 1 scoop Isopure

I don't know how much you girls like to cook, but I have TONS of recipes. Like shrimp or fish creole. :p That's good, clean, and spicy! It's just chopped tomato, bell pepper, onion, green onion, jalepeno, celery, and parsley all cooked down. I like to add some cajun seasoning as well. Then, you add your seafood and cook it through. Serve it over brown rice...YUM!

RT, I used to drive from Wilmington all the way to Philly just to go to Whole Foods. :lmao:

If you girls try out the chicken with the peanut sauce, let me know how you like it!
I LOVE to cook! Post those recipes in the Recipe Thread at the top!!!! I want 'em ALL!!!! :)

Will do, Scorpio!

Okay, I e-mailed my trainer. I am very uncomfortable with what she has me doing. The diet is all hokey. Meals without protein. No protein after some lifting sessions. :rolleyes: Something about this is just not right. I don't think she has a clue what she is doing. I have a STRONG feeling that someoene else does her diet for her and she is just throwing some sh!t together for me.

The training is also all stupid. She had me do shoulders yesterday then chest today. How the hell does she expect that to happen? Then she has me doing shoulders AGAIN on Thursday along with biceps. But on Friday she wants me to do back. :worried:

I told her ass that I wanted some science. This is just some BS that she sent me. Hell, I might do my own weight workout if she can get the fuggin' diet together. :evil:

FlyBrownChick said:
Okay, I e-mailed my trainer. I am very uncomfortable with what she has me doing. The diet is all hokey. Meals without protein. No protein after some lifting sessions. :rolleyes: Something about this is just not right. I don't think she has a clue what she is doing.

That's interesting because that's exactly how I am feeling about my trainer who is doing my meal plan right now. She told me to keep 2-3 pieces of fruit in there even though my goal is to get down to 10-12% which is hard to do with so much fructose, avoid carb cycling and questioned why I eat fats before bedtime even though I explained it was to slow digestion and prevent catabolism. If you're not happy with your trainer, esp since you are competing, you should prob look around now for another. You may also want to look at JensCat competition log - she had a trainer who wasn't all that great at first, but once she switched to a better one, her results were amazing!

Btw, Wilmington has its own Trader Joes now although I'm not sure about Whole Foods. I look forward to reading your recipes - love creole, jambalaya and anything spicy! :chomp:

She told you to avoid carb cycling? Weird...

I think I am just going to get someone else. I already e-mailed the girl. She's really good and has been doing this for years. I was just being too cheap to get her in the first place. Silly, I know.

I remember Jens issue with her trainer. That was bad...such low calories! And the way he treated her was crap.

Yea, I used to go to the Trader Joe's on 202. There's no WF in Delaware though.

FlyBrownChick said:
Okay, I e-mailed my trainer. I am very uncomfortable with what she has me doing. The diet is all hokey. Meals without protein. No protein after some lifting sessions. :rolleyes: Something about this is just not right. I don't think she has a clue what she is doing. I have a STRONG feeling that someoene else does her diet for her and she is just throwing some sh!t together for me.

The training is also all stupid. She had me do shoulders yesterday then chest today. How the hell does she expect that to happen? Then she has me doing shoulders AGAIN on Thursday along with biceps. But on Friday she wants me to do back. :worried:

I told her ass that I wanted some science. This is just some BS that she sent me. Hell, I might do my own weight workout if she can get the fuggin' diet together. :evil:

I say ditch the trainer!! That is madness!! :worried: :evil:

You might be able to do it yourself....for me it is having some one push me....I can do the workout and design I just have a hard time pushing it out like I do when I am with a trainer

Top Bottom