Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fly's Countdown to Competition Log

:wavey: Morning, folks.

Mermaid, my balsamic vinegarette is 1 tbs balsamic vinegar, 1 small clove of garlic chopped finely, 1 tsp of olive oil, salt, and pepper. It's good! I hate mustard, but you could add dijon mustard if you wanted.

That's likely a good idea, Treil. I added it now per my trainer. She believes caffeine+synephedrine or ephedrine combined with fasted cardio does improve fat loss. We shall see...

Wonderwoman...very interesting. Once I am done with this T-Rex, I'll order some CB as well. I'll probably start cycling them when I do.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

4:00 AM: Thermorexin
4:20 AM: Cardio

25 minutes stepmill
20 minutes treadmill

5:45 AM: whole egg, egg whites, mushrooms, green beans
9:00 AM: greek turkey burger, salad, green beans, homemade balsamic vinegarette
12:00 PM: grilled chicken, spinach, roasted asparagus
3:00 PM: greek turkey burger, salad, green beans, homemade balsamic vinegarette
6:00 PM: grilled shrimp, broccoli, avocado
9:00 PM: 1% cottage cheese, natural PB

4 AM, god bless your heart girl. I did make it for cardio at 5:45 today, but 4 AM!! What time does your head hit the pillow at night?

You're looking low-carb today; me too. I'm going to steal some of your meals. Grilled shimpees sound yummy. My grams did them for an appetizer on Easter Sunday. Especially for me she said, because she knew I wouldn't eat the dinner rolls! LOL....

Re: Tuesday, April 18, 2006

FlyBrownChick said:
4:00 AM: Thermorexin
4:20 AM: Cardio

25 minutes stepmill
20 minutes treadmill

5:45 AM: whole egg, egg whites, mushrooms, green beans
9:00 AM: greek turkey burger, salad, green beans, homemade balsamic vinegarette
12:00 PM: grilled chicken, spinach, roasted asparagus
3:00 PM: greek turkey burger, salad, green beans, homemade balsamic vinegarette
6:00 PM: grilled shrimp, broccoli, avocado
9:00 PM: 1% cottage cheese, natural PB

Looks good FBC, but I am with WW on the 4 am!! That is craziness - how do you do it? :worried:

Fly, I'm just gonna call you the recipe queen from now on. :Chef: What exactly do you put in your greek turkey burger (sorry if this is a repeat question, but I just started catching up on everyone's log)?

Thanks for your sweet comments in my log too! :heart: My neck and shoulders are feeling all better today.

Alright...so yesterday was BAD.

I haven't been able to go to the bathroom for days. Despite eating upwards of 35g of fiber, my body has gone into major distress. I have a lot going on in my life right now...mostly dealing with work. Yesterday, I was so bloated that I could not button my pants despite eating clean and dropping fat for quite a few weeks.

Competition prep is going to go on the back burner for now. I am going to continue to drop fat because...well, it's that time of year! Right now is just not the time to be stressed with competition prep as I will soon either a) not have a job or b)have to prove myself to a new boss.

I'll get a mod to change the title of my thread. I love EF too much to leave. I'll still follow my trainer's diet for the next 4 weeks and possibly longer depending on how much further I have to go. I will assess in 4 weeks and make that decision.

My biggest task now? Relieve myself of enough stress to actually be able to relieve myself. :worried:

No no no! You've worked to hard and come so far to quit now! Think about all you resisted on Easter Sunday, you are strong girl!!! :mix:

Thinking happy thoughts and sending good vibes your way... :heart:

Thanks, Wonder. :) I'm not quitting...just postponing. There is another show in November that I may do, depending on my status.

The truth of the matter is, if my health is not up to par then competing is the last thing I should be doing. And if I lose my job, I won't be able to afford to compete. This is just the sensible thing to do right now.

It wasn't easy for me to make this decision, but I have no choice. Day 4 and I still haven't been able to go potty. 35g of fiber a day and I can't potty...NOT good at all.

I agree- physically and mentally, you have to be on-point to compete.

I know I already send some good vibes, this time I'll send some laxatives your way too. It's gotta come out - and soon - or you'll end up looking three months pregnant, or even worse, exploding...! Cheer up, have a laugh or two, ok? :)

FlyBrownChick said:
Thanks, Wonder. :) I'm not quitting...just postponing. There is another show in November that I may do, depending on my status.

The truth of the matter is, if my health is not up to par then competing is the last thing I should be doing. And if I lose my job, I won't be able to afford to compete. This is just the sensible thing to do right now.

It wasn't easy for me to make this decision, but I have no choice. Day 4 and I still haven't been able to go potty. 35g of fiber a day and I can't potty...NOT good at all.
SO sorry dear!!! Yeah finances and health come first!!! Just keep on doing what you need too girl!

Top Bottom