Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fly's Countdown to Competition Log

Heya Que! Haha...well, enjoy the DOMS for me. I can't get them for love nor money...

Morning, Treil! No DOMS. I want pain, dammit! Ah well...

I took pictures last week, but I haven't posted them. I can't see any change, so I guess I felt it was pointless. I'll put them on my yahoo site tonight.

FlyBrownChick said:
Heya Que! Haha...well, enjoy the DOMS for me. I can't get them for love nor money...

Morning, Treil! No DOMS. I want pain, dammit! Ah well...

I took pictures last week, but I haven't posted them. I can't see any change, so I guess I felt it was pointless. I'll put them on my yahoo site tonight.
Noooo I'm so sore I can hardly walk!!! NOT always good

treilin said:
No problem tap into that Cardio breeze and I tell you what...Killa work-out!
I took 2, not one but 2, Thermorexin today before cardio. I guess stimulants do little for me...I don't even get buzzed!

I'm thinking of getting some Cardio Breeze as well. I ordered Glucorell last week. I'm going to have a stash as bad as you, Bunny, and Sassy pretty soon.

FlyBrownChick said:
I took 2, not one but 2, Thermorexin today before cardio. I guess stimulants do little for me...I don't even get buzzed!

I'm thinking of getting some Cardio Breeze as well. I ordered Glucorell last week. I'm going to have a stash as bad as you, Bunny, and Sassy pretty soon.

I've taken both.

I like the Cardio Breeze much more than the T-Rex before a workout! I feel good, lotsa energy, I'm focused and strong! I just want to get in there and bang out reps... no 'uuughhh, it's a leg day'....

FlyBrownChick said:

Yeah I haven't even started taking thermorexin yet. I have 2 bottles of it... Just waiting to add that in later on down the road.

Hey, girl.

Can you tell me what you put in your balsamic vinagrette? I don't think you posted that one?

Top Bottom