Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fly's Countdown to Competition Log

FBC - this is totally based on YOU, if you want to try taking the Glucorell on low carb days (and I've spoke in depth with this with Ulter, you do NOT have to take them with complex carbs only...) and you start to get headaches, other sides, feel faint .. like you're going hypo, then you KNOW that may not be a good idea.

But how will you know if this will happen unless you try it out? Just be careful, test the waters, maybe try it on a mod carb day to see how that works first. GREAT SUPP PEROID ... great buy ...

Thanks for the info, Bunny! I'm not certain that I really have any moderate carb days. My highest carbs that I get on non-refeed days is a total of ~100g.

I'll definitely try it out, especially on one of my Friday's off when my head doesn't have to be screwed on so tightly.

FlyBrownChick said:
Thanks for the info, Bunny! I'm not certain that I really have any moderate carb days. My highest carbs that I get on non-refeed days is a total of ~100g.

I'll definitely try it out, especially on one of my Friday's off when my head doesn't have to be screwed on so tightly.
PERFECT ... some days I have nothing but green veggies & a take 2 caps with every meal, (it does have benefits with cancer cell transcription et all so my dose will be different than most others) but I'd rather see you test it out to see how YOU feel on it, and post your results to help others... not just avoid it all together when you don't know for a fact you will experience such hypolike symptoms etc... you get my drift.. rambling

:splat:

*Bunny* said:
PERFECT ... some days I have nothing but green veggies & a take 2 caps with every meal, (it does have benefits with cancer cell transcription et all so my dose will be different than most others) but I'd rather see you test it out to see how YOU feel on it, and post your results to help others... not just avoid it all together when you don't know for a fact you will experience such hypolike symptoms etc... you get my drift.. rambling

:splat:

VERY interesting to know...I will be testing and see how it goes. I can't wait for my new package from Mr UPS Man! He tends to be SO FUGGIN' SLOW.

And you must have been reading my mind a few posts back. Been a rough day. 6 days of depleting and I'm a wreck. I even cried in my office this AM. :worried: Of course, it was WAY before my coworkers were in. :supercool:

FlyBrownChick said:
VERY interesting to know...I will be testing and see how it goes. I can't wait for my new package from Mr UPS Man! He tends to be SO FUGGIN' SLOW.

And you must have been reading my mind a few posts back. Been a rough day. 6 days of depleting and I'm a wreck. I even cried in my office this AM. :worried: Of course, it was WAY before my coworkers were in. :supercool:
Awww, nah, I just follow your posts girl :) Lookin out for one another ... I never had that ... so I try to keep up with you guys :)

Fly, when you get a chance, can you post what I should be looking for at Whole Foods? Now that I'm finally better, I'd like to make it over there this weekend.

I got the thai curry paste and I will check out their spice section. You mentioned Ezeikal wraps in one of your posts? Can I find those there too? Thanks in advance! :rose:

FlyBrownChick said:

Ahhhh don't cry.... Just paste a smile on your face. If you want I'll even look up jokes and start posting them in your log!
You're strong you can do it... Just keep thinking the day when you stand on that stage and you have done it... This is the sacrifice you are making now!!! Sow your seeds, water your seeds (NOT with tears either!!!), and reap the harvest!
Waiting on Pictures....... :twirl:

Heya Treil! Thanks for the sweet words. :heart: Part of it is the low carbs, the other is work. Major reorganization going on which means layoffs are eminant. I should be safe, but my coworkers...it makes me so sad. That's just a bit of it. Just so much all at once...

BUT...I do get carbs today! MEGA carbs! :chomp: Lucky Charms and bagels and bananas and yogurt! :p

Rooney, I'll hit your journal.

Thanks, Bunny. :rose:

Hope those carbs are now coursing through your veins and your feeling MUCH better! :rose:

FlyBrownChick said:
Heya Treil! Thanks for the sweet words. :heart: Part of it is the low carbs, the other is work. Major reorganization going on which means layoffs are eminant. I should be safe, but my coworkers...it makes me so sad. That's just a bit of it. Just so much all at once...

BUT...I do get carbs today! MEGA carbs! :chomp: Lucky Charms and bagels and bananas and yogurt! :p

Rooney, I'll hit your journal.

Thanks, Bunny. :rose:

Wait.... I want lucky charms and a bagel!!! ... cant have any so have EXTRA for me ok? ;)

Top Bottom