Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fly's Countdown to Competition Log

FlyBrownChick said:
Alright Scorpio and Cali...if I choke and die, it's the two of you guys' fault! :lmao:

Hmmmm...I'm going to hop over to your log WonderWoman. I have a few ideas for you.

Treil...thanks for the encouragement. :) I'll get there...just need to get some things in my life ironed out, ya know?

FBC- THanks for taking a peek today!!

Re- fish. How and what do you cook ... that tastes good? I wanted to make some kind of sauce for the BF. Horseradish and mustard mix is the first thing that comes to mind..

Hmmmmm...what kind of fish are you cooking? That makes a huge difference.

Usually, lighter white fish such as red snapper or flounder are quite good with a vingarette of sorts. Heavier fish, such as salmon, are good with a vinegarette of sorts as well but are also good with a tzaziki-type sauce.

A GOOD "dressing" for fish is olive oil, lemon juice, fresh herbs such as oregeno, and capers. :p

Let me know what kind of fish you plan on cooking and we can figure something out.

I weighed in and took measurements this AM. 4 lb drop and a 2% drop in bodyfat. :garza: Very happy girl here!

Depletion Day 2

No cardio this AM

5:45 AM: whole egg, egg whites, mushrooms, spinach, green beans, apple
9:00 AM: baked tuna, spinach, strawberries
12:00 PM: chicken breast with garlic, lime, and ginger, spinach, blueberries
3:00 PM: jerk shrimp, broccoli

FlyBrownChick said:
Hmmmmm...what kind of fish are you cooking? That makes a huge difference.

Usually, lighter white fish such as red snapper or flounder are quite good with a vingarette of sorts. Heavier fish, such as salmon, are good with a vinegarette of sorts as well but are also good with a tzaziki-type sauce.

A GOOD "dressing" for fish is olive oil, lemon juice, fresh herbs such as oregeno, and capers. :p

Let me know what kind of fish you plan on cooking and we can figure something out.

Hi again! I cooked tilapia last night. A few sprays of Promise in a frying pan, some garlic and pepper... a few minutes on each side to brown it up. I thought it tasted great. He did the mustard and horseradish thing, and ate a 4 oz filet. I guess it's a step in the right direction! I'll have to do a vinigarette next time - Sounds yummy!

Also- great progress!!! 4 lbs and 2% bodyfat - You go girlie!

FlyBrownChick said:
I weighed in and took measurements this AM. 4 lb drop and a 2% drop in bodyfat. :garza: Very happy girl here!

Awesome, FBC!!!! :twirl:

FlyBrownChick said:

Depletion Day 2

No cardio this AM

5:45 AM: whole egg, egg whites, mushrooms, spinach, green beans, apple
9:00 AM: baked tuna, spinach, strawberries
12:00 PM: chicken breast with garlic, lime, and ginger, spinach, blueberries
3:00 PM: jerk shrimp, broccoli
Just checking in on my FLY girl :)
So proud of you on the BF drop!!! Good job When are new pictures coming out ???

Congrats on the weight loss and bf drop, girl!! :verygood: Now that I'm finally better, I plan to haul myself to whole foods and also check out some of your recipes...thanks for posting all your cooking tips :rose:

Congratulations on your progress!!

Please post pics if you can - it helps so much for motivation for many of the girls here.

This is such a good journal.

Top Bottom