Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fly's Countdown to Competition Log

Hey there, FBC! Lucky Charms were my favorite when I was little! Love those marshmellows!!!

Liking the new diet and training?

Rest Day

Meal 1: egg whites, whole egg, spinach, mushrooms, green beans
Meal 2: turkey meatballs, lettuce, avocado, celery
Meal 3: turkey meatballs, spinach, broccoli, fish oils
Meal 4: fat free cottage cheese, natural PB

Hey Scorpio! :wavey: I love the new diet and training. A TON of vegetables! I'm eating about 75g of carbs worth of vegetables each day! :eek2: And Lucky Charms are great! They work very well post workout, shockingly.

I'll get to journal tomorrow AM. 4 AM is slowly creeping up on me.

:sleep2:

Monday, April 10, 2006

Dang, Bunny! Those are some nice drops! ;) My trainer said no to that...gotta stick to a heartrate between 152 and 160.

Depletion Day 1

4:00 AM: green tea w/stevia, 1 Thermorexin

4:25 AM: cardio

45 minutes stemill
avg heartrate: 156
Calories burned: 350

5:45 AM: whole egg, egg whites, spinach, mushrooms, apple

Re: Monday, April 10, 2006

FlyBrownChick said:
Depletion Day 1

4:00 AM: green tea w/stevia, 1 Thermorexin

4:25 AM: cardio

45 minutes stemill
avg heartrate: 156
Calories burned: 350

5:45 AM: whole egg, egg whites, spinach, mushrooms, apple
9:00 AM: shrimp and broccoli stirfry, strawberries
12:00 PM: baked tuna, salad, baby spinach, blueberries, homemade olive oil and balsamic vinegarette :p
3:00 PM: chicken w/lime, garlic, and ginger, broccoli, fish oils

hey FBC,

I was reading your log and saw the biginnin gpics you posted. Wondered if you could post some now? I'd love to see how your doing. It's inspirational for me!!!

Thanks & you're doing GREAT!

B

Errrrr...pics? :worried: But...but...maybe in a few weeks? :freak: I can tell you one thing...I'm still fat!

Ha! Bunny, my trainer is the torturer. Today's depletion workout...wow. Full body depletions are BRUTAL. When I am allowed to do HIIT again, I will DEFINITELY be trying those drops!

Re: Tuesday, March 28, 2006

FlyBrownChick said:
Hey Treil! ;) Good to see you back! It's on now...no turning back! I am superexcited! :elephant: I can't wait until you start so that I can start following along!

:wavey: Hey Rooney! I buy all of my seasonings in bulk from either Whole Foods or another one of the local health food stores. I see that you shop at Trader Joe's a lot. Do you ever shop at Whole Foods? They are a bit more expensive, but some things are better together such as bulk nuts and spices.

If you like spicy, pick up some red thai curry paste. About 1 tsp of that along with 1 tsp of natural PB makes a great sauce for chicken breast. I cut mine up into cubes and cook them through, then add the curry paste and PB and a bit of water. Soooooo good with broccoli!

5:45 AM: 1 scoop Isopure
7:30 AM: 7 egg whites
10:00 AM: 6 oz jerk chicken, broccoli, 1 cup oats

I know this post was a while ago, but I just had to chime in on the curry paste! I do the same thing, but add a pinch of stevia and some shoyu... lord!! I had it last night with chix, tofu and broccoli over brown rice....yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
Have you ever tried the American Tuna in the gold can from Whole Foods? OMG mixed with fresh salsa... killer... now I'm hungry.
:worried:

FlyBrownChick said:
Let me know if you try it and like it, Scorpio!

Hmmmm...trying to play the Karma game and it allowed me to give karma to one person then it didn't allow me again. Hmmmmm...

Got my new program. :eek2: 3 full body workouts per week, 3 sessions of cardio, lots of depletion going on...then a HUGE carb up! I'm talking bagels, Lucky Charms, peanut butter. :evil: Oooooohhhh yeeeeeaaa...

Ok, sounds good to me! Sign me up - I'm subscribing to your log right now.... How many days in a row do you carb deplete?

drops on the step mill ... the one machine I miss so much from the old gym!!

Tell me more about your cardio - I'm at three sessions, thinking of bumping up to four.

Top Bottom