Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fly's Countdown to Competition Log

Hey Scorpio! Bulgarian yogurt is all natural yogurt. It's just skim milk and cultures. It's quite tangy, but I think it's better than the other stuff you can get. There's no additives to muck it up.

If you are short on time, that meal is AWESOME! I make it the night before. Grind up the oats and soak them in the yogurt and berries. Stir in the whey when it's time to eat. SOOOOO good!

Last edited:
FlyBrownChick said:
Hey Scorpio! Bulgarian yogurt is all natural yogurt. It's just skim milk and cultures. It's quite tanger, but I think it's better than the other stuff you can get. There's no additives to muck it up.

If you are short on time, that meal is AWESOME! I make it the night before. Grind up the oats and soak them in the yogurt and berries. Stir in the whey when it's time to eat. SOOOOO good!
Hmmmmm, maybe I'll give it a shot! :)

Let me know if you try it and like it, Scorpio!

Hmmmm...trying to play the Karma game and it allowed me to give karma to one person then it didn't allow me again. Hmmmmm...

Got my new program. :eek2: 3 full body workouts per week, 3 sessions of cardio, lots of depletion going on...then a HUGE carb up! I'm talking bagels, Lucky Charms, peanut butter. :evil: Oooooohhhh yeeeeeaaa...

6:00 AM: egg whites, homemade hashbrowns
10:00 AM: grilled shrimp with cilantro pesto, cilantro/lime rice, fish oils, rice pudding
1:00 PM: grilled shrimp with cilantro pesto, cilantro/lime rice, fish oils,

Ummmm...yea. So, I really got in the mood to cook last night. After eating a ton of smarties and a ton of Lucky Charms to follow, I was BUZZING! :twirl: I cooked all of that for lunch today. Woke up this morning STILL buzzing and cooked that for breakfast.

FlyBrownChick said:
6:00 AM: egg whites, homemade hashbrowns
10:00 AM: grilled shrimp with cilantro pesto, cilantro/lime rice, fish oils, rice pudding
1:00 PM: grilled shrimp with cilantro pesto, cilantro/lime rice, fish oils,

Ummmm...yea. So, I really got in the mood to cook last night. After eating a ton of smarties and a ton of Lucky Charms to follow, I was BUZZING! :twirl: I cooked all of that for lunch today. Woke up this morning STILL buzzing and cooked that for breakfast.

Heavy Full Body

Conventional Deadlift
working sets @ 185 and 195 lbs

Flat DB Press
working sets @ 40 and 45 lb DBs

Bent BB Row
working sets @ 100 and 110 lbs

Prone Leg Curl
working sets @ 90 and 100 lbs

DB Shoulder Press
working sets @ 35 lb DBs

Wide Grip Lat Pull
working sets @ 100 lbs

Other calve-y, tricep-y, and bicep-y stuff that I am too lazy to note

5:00 PM:banana, whey, bulgarian yogurt, skim milk, smarties
7:30 PM: Lucky Charms, skim milk
10:30 PM: fat free cottage cheese, walnuts

Nelms, I didn't see your posts before. Thank you for your compliments! I wasn't meaning to ignore you at all...just never saw them until now! Please forgive me... :qt:

Rest Day

I don't remember my meal times...busy day today

Meal 1: egg whites, sugar free syrup
Meal 2: turkey meatballs, celery
Meal 3: whole egg, egg whites, sugar free syrup
Meal 4: shrimp and broccoli stir fry
Meal 5: turkey meatballs, salad, balsamic vinegar, avocado

Top Bottom