Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Florencia Begins THE SHADOW PROJECT

*Bunny* said:
Ok ladies, isn't she just adorable this one? Seriously ...NOT that all you aren't either .. but I LOVE the energy & excitement ... and new addition to our family ...
Hello There BUNS...je je je I read about your derriere somewhere!
I was good girl today! I did first day of week two (I begin week/workouts on Tuesdays) and I did my walking lunges with 70 lbs. bar on shoulders...
It was good, sometimes even felt shoulders even more tired than legs...LOL.
It was good I enjoyed it and the best part of the day, is that I finally got appointment for BF% test for tomorrow....
I hope I am not disappointed, I feel like if I am being tested by ¨Flor the wicked school principal¨LOL and I do not want to fail the test.
I am so hung up on perfection...Dang it! How was your lifting today?
Diet was good, not alot of water today maybe 4 liters max, two alrge starbucks mobile mugs...
Went Graduation dress shopping for Paulina eldest daughter...fianlly found my best seamstress to make it for her.
Reason I was away so much today,I jope you missed me like I missed you! :qt:

jenscats5 said:
Aye carumba!! I just looked in your gallery.....Usted hottie mexicano!! :google: :google:

And CONGRATS on the divorce!! I danced around when I found out about mine!! :rose:
Caramba is right GF! You are such a sweetheart! How was your workout? What do you usually do lunges with? tell me I want to know it all!

scorpiogirl said:
Florencia.....just took a peak at your gallery! I love that pic of you in the pink/peach. You're a beautiful woman! :twirl:

Good job posting the pics! I remember I was scared to death the first time I posted some up! lol

......WTG!!!!
Thanks for the compliment! I need to learn to pose like you! How was your lifting today?

Last edited:
florencia said:
Hello there PRETTY DUCKLING!
How was your day?

It was good sweetie!!! Had a great workout this morning where I set a few PR's (the weights keep increasing :dance2: ) then it was off to work, and home to play with the puppies after that ;) By the way I second and third what everyone said darlin' your pics are beautiful :qt:

sbt2082 said:
It was good sweetie!!! Had a great workout this morning where I set a few PR's (the weights keep increasing :dance2: ) then it was off to work, and home to play with the puppies after that ;) By the way I second and third what everyone said darlin' your pics are beautiful :qt:

florencia said:
Lets give the world ONE MORE MASTERPIECE...
OURSELVES IN THE BEST CONTAINER EVER...
:heart:

That's a brilliant way of putting it.

Looked at your pics and it struck me how your starting point is my ending point of my first goal (visually speaking). I guess whatever stage we're at, we personally feel that there is always room for improvement, whether others think so or not.

Good luck with your goals Fllllllorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (I can't roll my r's - lol @ Bunny - I love that movie)

:) :) :)

Top Bottom