Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Florencia Begins THE SHADOW PROJECT

treilin said:
Hello doll :)
Look who's talking!
Hello to you too!
Where will your competition be?
I was snooping around this morning on your cutting question...
About the soda/diet also seems to have alot of sodium...
And I know you are light years ahead of me, but I retain water alot! My nike tights hace the word nike stiched on the lower shin...and I crack up when I take them off, because it is carved on my leg! Is that retaention or what? LOL...
Yet it has helped me to drink more water, somehow the more I drink, the more that comes out...and it's cristal clear...LOL LOL LOL...now that's a gross way to use the name! I am so happy for you and all you are doing for yourself.
I by no means am suggesting anything about the water intake, because I know NOTHING about cutting...Daaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!
:p

florencia said:
Look who's talking!
Hello to you too!
Where will your competition be?
I was snooping around this morning on your cutting question...
About the soda/diet also seems to have alot of sodium...
And I know you are light years ahead of me, but I retain water alot! My nike tights hace the word nike stiched on the lower shin...and I crack up when I take them off, because it is carved on my leg! Is that retaention or what? LOL...
Yet it has helped me to drink more water, somehow the more I drink, the more that comes out...and it's cristal clear...LOL LOL LOL...now that's a gross way to use the name! I am so happy for you and all you are doing for yourself.
I by no means am suggesting anything about the water intake, because I know NOTHING about cutting...Daaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!
:p
Nope you are right.. I should be drinking more H2O, I just suck at it.... HAve a gallon still sitting here on my desk. I would do much better if I just had an IV hooked up!!!

florencia said:
Wow took a look at your gallery Oo la la.
Like it! Love it! Great Job!
How long have you been lifting? It seems like you have everything on the right track!
LOL - thank you! I've been training since '92, I'm 35 y/o - 36 in November.

Eh, I fall off the wagon just like everyone else....I just have to remember to jump back on!!! :insane:

Good luck with your goals!!!! :rose:

treilin said:
Nope you are right.. I should be drinking more H2O, I just suck at it.... HAve a gallon still sitting here on my desk. I would do much better if I just had an IV hooked up!!!
I know how you feel about water! I just look at it an ugh! But...I have found a way that is less unpleasant to drink it...In my bike water bottle.I don't know why but it's way easier to drink it...In a normal glass it's almost unbearable...This is the only way it works for me...Maybe I am ina BABY bottle stage! LOL.
I have to go pay some bills, MY DIVORCE IS FINAL AS OF YESTERDAY!
Had been waiting for 4 years...Finally got it...Yahoo! :)

florencia said:
I know how you feel about water! I just look at it an ugh! But...I have found a way that is less unpleasant to drink it...In my bike water bottle.I don't know why but it's way easier to drink it...In a normal glass it's almost unbearable...This is the only way it works for me...Maybe I am ina BABY bottle stage! LOL.
I can't do just regular water either. I put just enough Chrystal Lite in it to barely taste the flavoring and that seems to help. That and switching off to Green Tea here and there.

Congrats on the divorce!!!! :rose: uhhh, I hope that "yahoo" means congrats are in order!

florencia said:

Congrats hun! That's a long time coming....

Water ... after a while you find that water is better than the nectar of the gods!

Ok ladies, isn't she just adorable this one? Seriously ...NOT that all you aren't either .. but I LOVE the energy & excitement ... and new addition to our family ...

Aye carumba!! I just looked in your gallery.....Usted hottie mexicano!! :google: :google:

And CONGRATS on the divorce!! I danced around when I found out about mine!! :rose:

Yes girls the divorce was great news,besides you girls.
Thanks for all your comments!
Thank you enough for being so friendly!

Top Bottom