Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Florencia Begins THE SHADOW PROJECT

Ok So I try to focus on those areas that look ¨flat¨...
I do this with the most weight I can handle and follow the project as is...
Right?

florencia said:
Ok So I try to focus on those areas that look ¨flat¨...
I do this with the most weight I can handle and follow the project as is...
Right?

CORRECT

florencia said:
Hi everyone...
Had pictures taken today and ugh! I know it sounds so awful and I may just my worst critic...I will post them because I must conquer my fears and my oh so big vanity.
I actually feel leaner in some parts of my body.
Fat has lowered in bust,and some in abdomen. It is so strange I see myself as less curvier in waist to hip ratio, yet skin seems so loose. I see my legs with that horrible fat on quads, and it's like the balloon is deflating, and the fat is softer, not alot of muscle to fill in skin.
I want to imagine this is a transition....
Can anyone who las been on the large side of the BF%, tell me a bit on how the change happens? I do not know if it's me that just expects to have a magic wand and have the skin not be so loose.
Bunny if you read this can you tell me how you saw changes in yourself from when you started the project after your illness,and how the BF% looked when you were going from one stage to the other?
Should I just take the pictures with the same attire and same pose so we can see the difference? It's funny but in my everyday life if I look at myself in the mirror, I can see more cuts in my abs or my back for example, but as soon as the camera show up...DANG! They just Freakin' hide....
Another thing...LOL...Does it only happen to me? or does anyone else have the same Damn problem?

144afjn.jpg

144afwi.jpg

144agc3.jpg

Today's food so far
8:00 am
4 egg whites
1/2 C raw oatmeal
5 almonds
Large coffee.
had a 45 minute brisk walk, some hilly terrain.
11:00 am
4 egg whites
2 oz. raw oatmeal
5 almonds.

Shadow I just read your reply thanks..
Tomorrow I do leg workout week two...(I begin on Tuesdays and finish on Saturdays)
How heavy can I go? Say are lunges walking lunges? I usually do the with a 40-50 lb bar on shoulders is that ok? Or should I do it heavier?
On the TUT reps, I have like you said find the weight by the TUT.
Hope it makes sense!
I'm going to slap you for being stupid about not wanting to post up your pictures :splat:
Are you kidding you think you look flabby??? Wowzers...
I know many women that would kill to look like you!
Keep up the great work, and yes you are your own worst critic :rose:

treilin said:
I'm going to slap you for being stupid about not wanting to post up your pictures :splat:
Are you kidding you think you look flabby??? Wowzers...
I know many women that would kill to look like you!
Keep up the great work, and yes you are your own worst critic :rose:
YES TREILIN!
You can slap me, pank me...almost beat me and bruise me...LOL..
I am so looking foward to your competition!
It is in Altanta? right?

florencia said:
YES TREILIN!
You can slap me, pank me...almost beat me and bruise me...LOL..
I am so looking foward to your competition!
It is in Altanta? right?

Unfortunately no....otherwise I would be in the front row

florencia said:
Hi everyone...
Had pictures taken today and ugh! I know it sounds so awful and I may just my worst critic...I will post them because I must conquer my fears and my oh so big vanity.
I actually feel leaner in some parts of my body.
Fat has lowered in bust,and some in abdomen. It is so strange I see myself as less curvier in waist to hip ratio, yet skin seems so loose. I see my legs with that horrible fat on quads, and it's like the balloon is deflating, and the fat is softer, not alot of muscle to fill in skin.
I want to imagine this is a transition....
Can anyone who las been on the large side of the BF%, tell me a bit on how the change happens? I do not know if it's me that just expects to have a magic wand and have the skin not be so loose.
Bunny if you read this can you tell me how you saw changes in yourself from when you started the project after your illness,and how the BF% looked when you were going from one stage to the other?
Should I just take the pictures with the same attire and same pose so we can see the difference? It's funny but in my everyday life if I look at myself in the mirror, I can see more cuts in my abs or my back for example, but as soon as the camera show up...DANG! They just Freakin' hide....
Another thing...LOL...Does it only happen to me? or does anyone else have the same Damn problem?
Nice pics :qt: :google:

The camera & lighting does NOT do me justice even, unless when I had professional shots taken .. STILL, even ask those that met me in person, I LOOK different ... I am not saying better, just different :)

If you want to keep things on an even keel, the yes wear the same thing each time, each post similar so when you do side-byside comparisions you can SEE the difference better in the same attire, lighting, pose etc ...

It is weird, b.c at times your eyes do play tricks on you .. one week you looked ripped, but the pics don't show it .. the next week you feel like crap, post pics and we are all like "WOW" .. use these pics you just posted as an example ... :)
Some women think you as her ideal, yet you see all these imperfections & a workin progress ... it's not easy ... we are our own worst critic at times ...

Make sense? Of course not ... :) Then this would all be too easy and that just ain't any fun :)

*Bunny* said:
Nice pics :qt: :google:

The camera & lighting does NOT do me justice even, unless when I had professional shots taken .. STILL, even ask those that met me in person, I LOOK different ... I am not saying better, just different :)

If you want to keep things on an even keel, the yes wear the same thing each time, each post similar so when you do side-byside comparisions you can SEE the difference better in the same attire, lighting, pose etc ...

It is weird, b.c at times your eyes do play tricks on you .. one week you looked ripped, but the pics don't show it .. the next week you feel like crap, post pics and we are all like "WOW" .. use these pics you just posted as an example ... :)
Some women think you as her ideal, yet you see all these imperfections & a workin progress ... it's not easy ... we are our own worst critic at times ...

Make sense? Of course not ... :) Then this would all be too easy and that just ain't any fun :)

Hi Buns!
I see you have been lifting today! Great to know you are doing as you please.
I want to thank you for your post, and It does make sense! That is the worst part about this whole ordeal!
It makes so much sense that it is a bit painful.
It is striving to be best at what I have chosen, as many of us do...
We all have so many different goals in life, and so many ways to get there.
It may be a longer road for some and for some it may be shorter, yet I can see that in every road there are so many lessons to be learned.
So many new persons whom to learn from.
I believe that we meet persons for a reason, to learn from them and once the lesson has taken its toll, then we may just go different ways, yet full of new found wisdom.
I hope you and everyone at EF, has a short path to our own and unique conquest.
I for one, will keep on track with Shadows project, and be happy about it.
I will try and accept, I am doing my best, and cannot change anymore of it.
Body has to respond...As I will keep a tight diet and follow the program and as Shadow said...¨will melt fat faster than you could possiby imagine¨
So here is a cheer for everyone of you
148q5c1.gif

Last edited:
Top Bottom