Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Florencia Begins THE SHADOW PROJECT

florencia said:
Happy weekend to you too!
I had arm workout today, tricep kickback was a tough one!
Had a good time on the treadmill speed 14, good sweat!
I am liking myself better each day.
Will hace a tough time tonight, having dinner party...
I am almost to the limit on my caloric intake, so I will only have an 8oz. plain yogurth and 3 almonds for my last meal. ond will be over my limit by 86 calories.
Am I just too obsesed? Do not want to let progress stop.

I'm sooo glad to hear this statement!! :rose:

I wouldn't worry about it too much....enjoy your dinner party!!

florencia said:
Happy weekend to you too!
I had arm workout today, tricep kickback was a tough one!
Had a good time on the treadmill speed 14, good sweat!
I am liking myself better each day.
Will hace a tough time tonight, having dinner party...
I am almost to the limit on my caloric intake, so I will only have an 8oz. plain yogurth and 3 almonds for my last meal. ond will be over my limit by 86 calories.
Am I just too obsesed? Do not want to let progress stop.
Why don't you use this evening as your 'cheat meal', you are allowed that ...

There comes a bit of obsession when you are 1st starting to learn how to eat right, eye mesurementments, weigh things ... it gets easier :rose: as this becomes a lifestyle chanes and to teach yourself to make better choices.

Have fun this evening :)

When you say over your limit by 86 cals, what is your limit? Around 1350-1400 right now as your max?

You look great already and I'm glad to hear that Shadow's plan is working for you - You're doing great!

jenscats5 said:
I'm sooo glad to hear this statement!! :rose:

I wouldn't worry about it too much....enjoy your dinner party!!

Jens;
I think you are so positive, and I did enjoy the dinner party...LOL..
Mixed emotions, I ate veggies, and did have 3 red wine glasses...
The worst part and must admit it can be my only weakness...
Dark bitter chocolate cake...had a slice.
Sigh! I went to bed around 2:00 am, and today have been in bed all day!
Its like a truck ran over me...I did not take the plates!

Last edited:
*Bunny* said:
Why don't you use this evening as your 'cheat meal', you are allowed that ...

There comes a bit of obsession when you are 1st starting to learn how to eat right, eye mesurementments, weigh things ... it gets easier :rose: as this becomes a lifestyle chanes and to teach yourself to make better choices.

Have fun this evening :)

When you say over your limit by 86 cals, what is your limit? Around 1350-1400 right now as your max?
Hi Bunny Are you counting down the hours, minutes for your workout tomorrow?
Hope you have a gerat time lifting!
As for my caloric intake I am on 1300...I was 118 ls.when I started the project and Shadow suggested 11-12 cals X weight, for cutting BF.
Should I change it now that I am 116 lbs? and everytime it fluctuates?

And about last night had raw veggies and 3 glasses of red wine, and dark bitter chocolate cake.
I know it was oh so bad.... :chomp:

Have been in bed all day, eating clean of course, may be too low on calories today, have only had
jell-o
4 egg whites 1/2 C raw oatmeal coffee
8 oz.plain yogurth granny apple 1TBSP peanut butter
1 zone perfect bar
day began at 7:00 and 12 hrs have passed...ony 3 meals.

I was wondering about taking brisk walks on off days is it ok?
They would be in park with slight hilly tracks.
Thanks...
I do not want cheat meal every week I feel lke I have been unfaithful...maybe even worse than an ilicit rendezvous...LOL

Anyone watching soccer world cup?
Mexico had its first game and victory today.

florencia said:
Hi Bunny Are you counting down the hours, minutes for your workout tomorrow?
Hope you have a gerat time lifting!
As for my caloric intake I am on 1300...I was 118 ls.when I started the project and Shadow suggested 11-12 cals X weight, for cutting BF.
Should I change it now that I am 116 lbs? and everytime it fluctuates?

And about last night had raw veggies and 3 glasses of red wine, and dark bitter chocolate cake.
I know it was oh so bad.... :chomp:

Have been in bed all day, eating clean of course, may be too low on calories today, have only had
jell-o
4 egg whites 1/2 C raw oatmeal coffee
8 oz.plain yogurth granny apple 1TBSP peanut butter
1 zone perfect bar
day began at 7:00 and 12 hrs have passed...ony 3 meals.

I was wondering about taking brisk walks on off days is it ok?
They would be in park with slight hilly tracks.
Thanks...
I do not want cheat meal every week I feel lke I have been unfaithful...maybe even worse than an ilicit rendezvous...LOL

Anyone watching soccer world cup?
Mexico had its first game and victory today.
On the project I believe it is suggested on sat & sun light cardio if anything, and I see nothing wrong with a brisk walk, but I do think a whole day off of recovery would be good for you, and as you will it as you get further along into the projects It’s hard trying to NOT doing anything but you need to learn to let yourself relax, trust your will power, and look forward to that dinner or treat you’ve been wanting or evening out with the BF .. breakfast in bed, something you enjoy … this needs to be fun and not a death sentence.

It is important to allow yourself one TREAT/cheat meal once a meal so you do not binge, overindulge, cheat or blow the diet during the week .. Think of it as your reward for a week well done & ENJOY & SAVOR every bite.

I want to go to bed right now actually .. we'll see how that goes :rose:

Have a great evening :heart:

REMEMBER - A cheat meal is planned for and should be enjoyed as a reward for work well done.

Buns s correct...light cardio - walk, roller blading biking etc.

I feel its very important to get outside in the sun as much as possible

Hi everyone...
Had pictures taken today and ugh! I know it sounds so awful and I may just my worst critic...I will post them because I must conquer my fears and my oh so big vanity.
I actually feel leaner in some parts of my body.
Fat has lowered in bust,and some in abdomen. It is so strange I see myself as less curvier in waist to hip ratio, yet skin seems so loose. I see my legs with that horrible fat on quads, and it's like the balloon is deflating, and the fat is softer, not alot of muscle to fill in skin.
I want to imagine this is a transition....
Can anyone who las been on the large side of the BF%, tell me a bit on how the change happens? I do not know if it's me that just expects to have a magic wand and have the skin not be so loose.
Bunny if you read this can you tell me how you saw changes in yourself from when you started the project after your illness,and how the BF% looked when you were going from one stage to the other?
Should I just take the pictures with the same attire and same pose so we can see the difference? It's funny but in my everyday life if I look at myself in the mirror, I can see more cuts in my abs or my back for example, but as soon as the camera show up...DANG! They just Freakin' hide....
Another thing...LOL...Does it only happen to me? or does anyone else have the same Damn problem?

144afjn.jpg

144afwi.jpg

144agc3.jpg

Today's food so far
8:00 am
4 egg whites
1/2 C raw oatmeal
5 almonds
Large coffee.
had a 45 minute brisk walk, some hilly terrain.
11:00 am
4 egg whites
2 oz. raw oatmeal
5 almonds.

Shadow I just read your reply thanks..
Tomorrow I do leg workout week two...(I begin on Tuesdays and finish on Saturdays)
How heavy can I go? Say are lunges walking lunges? I usually do the with a 40-50 lb bar on shoulders is that ok? Or should I do it heavier?
On the TUT reps, I have like you said find the weight by the TUT.
Hope it makes sense!

Last edited:
you look great...

the skin will tighten..focus on building muscle in those areas that YOU think look "flat"

Top Bottom