Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Florencia Begins THE SHADOW PROJECT

florencia said:
Note:On shoulder it said front laterals with disk...
I imagine it was frontal with disk...am i right?
Thanks
:rainbow:

Buenas noches!!

It's front lateral raises holding a plate.....so, standing up, lift your arm holdng it straight up in the air while holding a plate (I use a dumbbell).....

jenscats5 said:
Buenas noches!!

It's front lateral raises holding a plate.....so, standing up, lift your arm holdng it straight up in the air while holding a plate (I use a dumbbell).....

I did it with a 10 lb. plate but I did it with both hands holding the plate with both hands.....standing up....no wall support...
126e2rn.jpg
:p

That's pretty much how you do it :)

BTW .. Friday in Mexico sounds wonderful! Friday in Atlanta just means 93 degrees and stuck in traffic earlier than usual....

I would expect your are feeling some difference from the diet w/ your moods. Otherwise, might be near that time of the month (as my mother is always able to pick out for me.... :rolleyes: ) I'm sure in a week or so you will become more comfortable w/ the soreness.

Can hardly wait for progress pix!

Sassy69 said:
That's pretty much how you do it :)

BTW .. Friday in Mexico sounds wonderful! Friday in Atlanta just means 93 degrees and stuck in traffic earlier than usual....

I would expect your are feeling some difference from the diet w/ your moods. Otherwise, might be near that time of the month (as my mother is always able to pick out for me.... :rolleyes: ) I'm sure in a week or so you will become more comfortable w/ the soreness.

Can hardly wait for progress pix!

Thanks for checking in! The soreness is not a killer...just when I touch it....And honestly its a lovely feeling!
It amy be hormonal, the thing is I have no freaking idea if I would be near my period...I had an hysterectomy 7 years ago after my last baby.
So....no periods...no idea.
I am a bit confused with the weight....I weigh more but am leaner!
Ana Sofia asked...What is THAT on your lower chest...
LOL...A vein...she was grossed out and looked at her tummy and just rolled her eyes!

florencia said:
Thanks for checking in! The soreness is not a killer...just when I touch it....And honestly its a lovely feeling!
It amy be hormonal, the thing is I have no freaking idea if I would be near my period...I had an hysterectomy 7 years ago after my last baby.
LOL...A vein...she was grossed out and looked at her tummy and just rolled her eyes!
last meal
3 egg whites
6 almonds
750 ml. cristal light

florencia said:

Ah -- ok. Its probably the diet then.

LOL --- muscle weighs more than fat does -- that's why the scale isnt' a good measure of your progress. My weight hasn't changed but 2 lb, however I almost sit in my size 4 pants again.

LOL congrats on the vein! Kids are soo cute!

Sassy69 said:
Ah -- ok. Its probably the diet then.

LOL --- muscle weighs more than fat does -- that's why the scale isnt' a good measure of your progress. My weight hasn't changed but 2 lb, however I almost sit in my size 4 pants again.

LOL congrats on the vein! Kids are soo cute!
Great to hear you´re almost in your size 4 pants!
It's a greta day today! Going in to do arms, and then HIIT!
I will do it on the threadmill...
What do you think if I do it on the spinner bike? Or just take a class and ignore the teacher! Ja ja ja...The already know I don´t follow thier programs, Before EF I would do 2 hard days 2 active recovery, either there or at the park.
I need to say I am so happy with the leaner me!
And it will be 9 days of diet today.

How are you doing?
I read about the 21´s for bicep curl....I love those!

Gymgurl said:
Happy Weekend!
Happy weekend to you too!
I had arm workout today, tricep kickback was a tough one!
Had a good time on the treadmill speed 14, good sweat!
I am liking myself better each day.
Will hace a tough time tonight, having dinner party...
I am almost to the limit on my caloric intake, so I will only have an 8oz. plain yogurth and 3 almonds for my last meal. ond will be over my limit by 86 calories.
Am I just too obsesed? Do not want to let progress stop.

Top Bottom