Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Florencia Begins THE SHADOW PROJECT

iceprincess said:
How in the WORLD did you take a T-rex and NOT get sick!! ;)

oh and strut it girl!! :dance2:
Hi IceP...Icee? LOL
I have no idea what is wrong with me...About T-Rex...
I just felt a little drunk after cardio and weights. Came home and had voracious appetite...It was like a I had a hole in my stomach.
Today I have not made it to the gym...I went as security car for BF road bike training for ironman...so I rode in the mini van for 4 hrs...
Meal 1
4 egg whites
1/2 C oats
6 almonds.
Meal 2
3 egg whites
1/2 C oats
1 TBSP almond powder...almost almond butter.
Meal 3
1 zone perfect bar
Meal 4
4 oz. grilled chicken
1.5 c peas.
3 liters water
1 diet coke

treilin said:
Working on your picture right now!!! :heart:
I am soooooooooooooooooooo exited for you. I feel fat today..LOL so maybe tomorrow I'll have some pic for this week...UGH..good workouts...just damb brain...I guess it's contagious... :qt:
I had a small apple, and I am going to get in the shower! Yes I am a liitle swine...LOL :mix:

Last edited:
florencia said:
I am soooooooooooooooooooo exited for you. I feel fat today..LOL so maybe tomorrow I'll have some pic for this week...UGH..good workouts...just damb brain...I guess it's contagious... :qt:
I had a small apple, and I am going to get in the shower! Yes I am a liitle swine...LOL :mix:
Alright swine go check my log out, just 4 u!!!

florencia said:
BUT
Jens sent them to me soooo I am a millionare!
Thanks Sassy! I have been trying to read all your posts...the ones you posted yesterday about te fat to fabulous...I need to just PUT THE WORLD ON HAULT...and get off! Tomorrow I hope I will have zero on my agenda post workout! Oh man I must be getting old...LOL...Tour de France begins tommorow...
Jan Ulrich and others were banned yesterday...Epo use or something very similar...blood transfusions... :mix:

Jens to the rescue!

I will also include that post & QT's post about Scott Abel's articles in the So you want to compete & Are you new to EF Women's board -- those are such good articles & discussions in general.

Sassy69 said:
Jens to the rescue!

I will also include that post & QT's post about Scott Abel's articles in the So you want to compete & Are you new to EF Women's board -- those are such good articles & discussions in general.
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Hello anyone and everyone...
I did cardio on empty stomach and two T-Rex...
20 min warm up and 7 sprints...HR was high today for some reason I don't know....
Meal 1
1 8oz. ff yogurth
1 small apple
6 almonds
coffee water

Oh yeah, I kind of had a slight fever now that I think of it...Body Temp. upon waking up 105ª...Don´t know degree key...
Had good arm workout, and then came home showered and had CHEAT BREAKFAST
It was pretty good actually not high in fat, just high carb.
Meal 2
Diet Coke
8 oz. lean beef on grill..damn it it's carne asada...really thin steak.
with crushed beans...
The SIN is...ta ta ta ta...
Home made off the grill CORN TORTILLAS.
Damn good! I did not count them but they must have been 5.
Meal 3
4 oz. grilled chicken
1 C steamed peas.
I am just about to post ¨progress pics...which I am doubting have any positive progress¨I know it does not make sense.
Weight is ok 116.6
not changing...

florencia said:
Hello anyone and everyone...
I did cardio on empty stomach and two T-Rex...
20 min warm up and 7 sprints...HR was high today for some reason I don't know....
Meal 1
1 8oz. ff yogurth
1 small apple
6 almonds
coffee water

Oh yeah, I kind of had a slight fever now that I think of it...Body Temp. upon waking up 105ª...Don´t know degree key...
Had good arm workout, and then came home showered and had CHEAT BREAKFAST
It was pretty good actually not high in fat, just high carb.
Meal 2
Diet Coke
8 oz. lean beef on grill..damn it it's carne asada...really thin steak.
with crushed beans...
The SIN is...ta ta ta ta...
Home made off the grill CORN TORTILLAS
Damn good! I did not count them but they must have been 5.
Meal 3
4 oz. grilled chicken
1 C steamed peas.
I am just about to post ¨progress pics...which I am doubting have any positive progress¨I know it does not make sense.
Weight is ok 116.6
not changing...

With fresh lime, avocado & tomato?? :p :p :p :p YUMMMMM!!! I'll be right over for some & I'll bring my Sangria.....

You come on over! Really!
Well...woman! Here they come...O la la..the pics...I think I look better when I don't try to show muscle...you can see on the black bikini top...how Boobs change, when I tighten pecs...
Well they are all taken at my house by BF ...

6 p.m.
Snack 1 TBSP almond butter
Diet coke.

Last edited:
Top Bottom