Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Florencia Begins THE SHADOW PROJECT

florencia said:
Hi! Nope I did not post up alot yesterday, I just kinda read a bit. I was feeling a bit of an ulcer pain yesterday. Stomach filled with acid, needle like feeling. So I just pouted, really...Bad bad bad! Today was first day cardio & workout with empty stomach. Only coffee, which does not trigger that damn insulin! I feel good, just so damn perfectionist!
I will repeat to myself that the more I struggle with my own insecurites, (body fat %) The hareder it will be for me and those around me.
I will not get anywhere near perfection, because I was not created that way.
I hope I get through this ¨personal rating¨someday.
Meal 1
4 egg whites
6 almonds. water and coffee
So far 48 oz. water.
You will it takes time..... and lots of patience dear :rose:

treilin said:
You will it takes time..... and lots of patience dear :rose:
Yep! patience.
Meal 2
1 zone perfect bar
water
Meal 3
4 oz. baked salmon mustard
1.5 mixed veggies
diet coke
Snack 5:15 pm
1 teaspoon
almond butter
coffee

florencia said:
1) Gracias gracias muy agradecida! LOL

2) I guess HITT is way better than antidepresants...

1) What did that say?

2) Yes HIIT. And a cuddle always goes down well too..... ;)

Happy Friday Fllllllooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :heart:

Jacqueline747 said:
Hey Florencia... Just letting you know that I check in on you daily!! Keep up the good work!!
Hi Jackie O! At least the money would have been good huh?
Thanks for Checking in.
I hope you read the post on the yucky question...I think that was the name. :coffee:

mermaid said:
1) What did that say?

2) Yes HIIT. And a cuddle always goes down well too..... ;)

Happy Friday Fllllllooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :heart:

Hi :heart:
It means very very grateful!
Hope you're doing good!

My advice .. if you are on this Project, adjust it to YOUR needs ... do not let others ... remind me when do you train & when is your last 2 meals of the day ...

*Bunny* said:
My advice .. if you are on this Project, adjust it to YOUR needs ... do not let others ... remind me when do you train & when is your last 2 meals of the day ...
I train early in the morning. I wake up, and HAD breakfast today and yesterday only coffee.
I was on my way this morning and logged on to see if I had any news, about the cardio on empty stomach...T-Rex after workout because emty means empty right?
Had no carbs yesterday until 12:00 pm, and at 15:00 and 17:00, after that only protein and fat....egg whites avocado and almonds.
All inside my macros.
I am here trying to find shadows project it vanished from my pc.
Do you have the plan on word & excel? :mix:

Last edited:
florencia said:
I train early in the morning. I wake up, and HAD breakfast today and yesterday only coffee.
I was on my way this morning and logged on to see if I had any news, about the cardio on emty stomach...T-Rex after workout because emty means emty right?
Had no carbs yesterady until 12:00 pm, and at 15:00 and 17:00, after that only protein and fat....egg whites avocado and almonds.
All inside my macros.
I am here trying to find shadows project it vanished from my pc. Do you have the plan on word & execel? :mix:
Hmm, I have to think about this statement b/c I am NOT thinking in "Shadow Project" mode ... but there is nothing WRING with carbs post workout, esp. if you train in the morning ... assuming 12:00 was the time POST workout?

Fat & Protein before bed ... yes ...IF you train in the PM, then YES you can have carbs ... But I did AM cardio & PM weights ...

See this is just me using everything I've learned and I don't want to confuse you .. if you are running the project, tweak it to YOU, and don't let OTHERS opinions & thoughts confuse you, including mine ...

I ran this project & kicked it's ass so YES I can say that...

Top Bottom