Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Florencia Begins THE SHADOW PROJECT

florencia said:
Well Girls I am so yucky today...Low self esteem today. I guess it happens when I am bored, or tired...More tired than bored.
Hope tommorrow's HITT will snap me out of this!
Yeah I think the feeling was going around... Today is better :heart: hit that HIIT!

treilin said:
Yeah I think the feeling was going around... Today is better :heart: hit that HIIT!

Originally Posted by Sbt2082
You better snap out of it
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceprincess
Hope you have a good night tonight!! Keep that head up girl

jenscats5 said:
Chin up papi!! Don't make me come down there!! :evil:

How could I not have a good day with you girls cheering me on!

I am dressed and ready to HITT...(anyone who gets in my way) LOL.

Meal 1
4 egg whites
1/2 C raw oats sweet & low water
large coffee
YUM

Leave your gallery the way it is. No need to change it. Hope you're feeling better today.

scorpiogirl said:
Leave your gallery the way it is. No need to change it. Hope you're feeling better today.
I am feeling a little better Thanks! I did take out pics with my face, I am such an
innocent LOL girl...LOL I never thought there was something wrong with using my real name, and posting my face...LOL
Society does not agree with me..
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
POOR LITTLE ANGEL LOL

jenscats5 said:
True dat!! Verrrrrry hot!!
Gracias gracias muy agradecida! LOL
I guess HITT is way better than antidepresants...I am laughing away with you girls!
I will not be eating carbs until noon! New to me...Very new! And will workout on empty stomach! I wonder what breath will be like...stomach acid? Ay ay ay..too bad.I'd rather have a body...than friends...LOL...My friends are all at EF forum!
That is so true! I really want to thank you all for being so nice, and better yet with strangers! Mamacitas YOU ROCK!
Must go buy....damn, what is that word...oh eah, supplies for BF deli...Bon Appetit. Wish everyone the best! :heart:

florencia said:
Gracias gracias muy agradecida! LOL
I guess HITT is way better than antidepresants...I am laughing away with you girls!
I will not be eating carbs until noon! New to me...Very new! And will workout on empty stomach! I wonder what breath will be like...stomach acid? Ay ay ay..too bad.I'd rather have a body...than friends...LOL...My friends are all at EF forum!
That is so true! I really want to thank you all for being so nice, and better yet with strangers! Mamacitas YOU ROCK!
Must go buy....damn, what is that word...oh eah, supplies for BF deli...Bon Appetit. Wish everyone the best! :heart:
Hmmm you didn't post much in here yesterday!!!
Ahhh energy, energy, energy... I need to pry my butt out of this seat and get on that tread.....
Alright flower girl keep up the great work!! How's the Shadow plan working for ya???

treilin said:
Hmmm you didn't post much in here yesterday!!!
Ahhh energy, energy, energy... I need to pry my butt out of this seat and get on that tread.....
Alright flower girl keep up the great work!! How's the Shadow plan working for ya???

Hi! Nope I did not post up alot yesterday, I just kinda read a bit. I was feeling a bit of an ulcer pain yesterday. Stomach filled with acid, needle like feeling. So I just pouted, really...Bad bad bad! Today was first day cardio & workout with empty stomach. Only coffee, which does not trigger that damn insulin! I feel good, just so damn perfectionist!
I will repeat to myself that the more I struggle with my own insecurites, (body fat %) The hareder it will be for me and those around me.
I will not get anywhere near perfection, because I was not created that way.
I hope I get through this ¨personal rating¨someday.
Meal 1
4 egg whites
6 almonds. water and coffee
So far 48 oz. water.

Had good spinning class, sprints so it was kind of a HITT class, 30 secs.sprint, 30 secs. recovery.
After that chest workout Shadow's week 3.
Incline flyes with 10 lbs. DB.
Cable crossovers 12.5 lbs.
Incline press 15 lbs.
Chest machine 15 lbs.
all 15 reps.
Doing good!

Top Bottom