Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Florencia Begins THE SHADOW PROJECT

Originally Posted by Jenscats5:
Absolutely not!
Originally Posted by Velvett
No.
Have a safe drive.
Originally Posted by Sassy69
That's the thing about a good diet --- it can accommodate some short term interruptions. Might take a few days to get back up again, but it happens
Originally Posted by The Shadow
no worries....be safe

Oh Guys! If you only knew the smile that lit up my face with your replies! Do not be fooled...It WAS NOT all because of the good news of progress being doomed...
It was because of the greatness in all of you, taking the time to read and comment, and last but not least...¨I was on your mind!¨
Thanks for being sooooooooooooo Great!

P.S. I just got the news...I am leaving day after tomorrow..So I do get leg workout in..Maybe pics too! :rainbow:

apeppers.gif

I hope all is well with "Florencia's Flower Power Land" :rose:

florencia said:
Thanks Jamie LIKEWISE!
Meal 1
4 egg whites
1/2 C oats
4 almonds
Meal 2
4 egg whites
1 oz.oats
4 almonds
HITT
Meal 4
1 zone perfect bar coffee.
Meal 5
4 oz. grilled chicken
1.5 C mixed veggies
diet coke
meal 6
1 T peanut butter forgot the 1/2 apple....
Water

I will be driving to Texas 12 hrs...and I will not get workout in, I maybe able to do some sprints in neighborhood...as HITT and abs. Gym I'd be lying, to you and to myself. Diet will be clean clean clean...Anyone think progress will be doomed?
You'll be fine... I just drove 10 hours twice in 3 days, and still got my work-out in... o.k. well 6 of them in, in 2 days... Mind over matter!
Have a safe drive :heart:

I received a message from Florencia and here's what she says:

"Checking In--- Hi...Finally got to Texas! Moms dsl was not configured, so now I set it up! Please say hi to everyone! I am having a good time! LOL...diet is as tight as security in fort knox! XOXOXO "

All right Girls...I am back at my post.
Missed almost all week three of Shadows project, so I am begining at week three.
I had no workouts, but did have a tight diet. So BF% does seem to be lower.
Today workouts begins late like at 9:00 am.
Meal 1
4 egg whites
1/2 C raw oatmeal w/water and sweet & low.
Large coffee.
2 T-Rex.

next time you come to texas come a little further north ;) i'll get ya to the gym with me :D glad to have you back around though!!!

sbt2082 said:
next time you come to texas come a little further north ;) i'll get ya to the gym with me :D glad to have you back around though!!!
LOL
I was just writing in YOUR posr! that is synch...don't ya think so? Where do you live? Will be a lot further north on July 19...Lake Placid Ironman :heart:

Jens: thanks for the welcome back!
Meal 2
4 egg whites
6 almonds
coffee
Meal 3
1 met-rx bar
water
workout was good legs!
Walking lunges with 70lb. barbell
Stiff deads with 60 lbs. barbell
Step ups with 15 lb. dumbells