Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Florencia Begins THE SHADOW PROJECT

Ok update...LOL..this thing must be working...I feel a hole in my stomach...LOL..
I remember how I began logging my food ten years ago, every little thing that came inside my mouth was logged...changing life habits...and now that all I am having is epsom salt and 1/2 C water+1/2 C apple juice every hour...I realize how much I would be eating IF I could...nah it's mostly cravings!!!My oatmeal!!!

florencia said:
Ok update...LOL..this thing must be working...I feel a hole in my stomach...LOL..
I remember how I began logging my food ten years ago, every little thing that came inside my mouth was logged...changing life habits...and now that all I am having is epsom salt and 1/2 C water+1/2 C apple juice every hour...I realize how much I would be eating IF I could...nah it's mostly cravings!!!My oatmeal!!!

lol...how are you today Florencia. :)

florencia said:

Glad things are working, how much longer do you have to be on this diet???

Originally Posted by ck2006
Glad things are working, how much longer do you have to be on this diet???
They are working out really!!!
Weight wise and BF%...of course I have been living on my stored fat..LOL...
BUT the good thing is that my small intestine seems to be getting a rest...
And I too have been resting! I know everyone thinks "What A life"
LOL and it is to a degree, but it tires the body like every other job...
Plus with Mauricio ill, it was stressing for me...It seems to be over NOW I have to recover from his fall!!!LOL..
Hope it makes sense...
Oh main answer...I am off until Monday...then it's vegg soup and almond milk..home made...

Last edited:
florencia said:
They are working out really!!!
Weight wise and BF%...of course I have been living on my stored fat..LOL...
BUT the good thing is that my small intestine seems to be getting a rest...
And I too have been resting! I know everyone thinks "What A life"
LOL and it is to a degree, but it tires the body like every other job...
Plus with Mauricio ill, it was stressing for me...It seems to be over NOW I have to recover from his fall!!!LOL..
Hope it makes sense...
Oh main answer...I am off until Monday...then it's vegg soup and almond milk..home made...

I am happy it is working for you! :heart:

Wow! :eek2:
You are quite the trooper, Flor!!!
I hope this fixes your problem......and I wish I were with you on that beach!!!

badgergrl said:
Wow! :eek2:
You are quite the trooper, Flor!!!
I hope this fixes your problem......and I wish I were with you on that beach!!!
Thanks Badger...It really has been so different from other hunger...this has some kind of soothing. effect on stomach...and intestine is really much much better...
Thanks for the cheer! I wanted to give up because I had an argument and wanted to say I rule...not the world...and saw if I quit I would not rule AT all!

I hope you are feeling better Flo...I have IBS also and I know that pain! I soooo want to come and lay in the sun with you.....ahhhhhhh warm sunshine

Top Bottom