Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Florencia Begins THE SHADOW PROJECT

florencia said:
I guess it's all about the food!!!LOL
I had epsom salt as breakfast YUMMY, :evil: and then 125ml water with 125ml apple juice with 1/2 a packet of live(Concentrated juice beets broccoli and more vegs.) If turn into one big cabagge please don't make me soup!!
I will be drinking that apple Juice mix all day, and tea that tastes like sh.....!
Bitter as hell...not that I've been there...LOL...
When I don't do chores i feel magnificent!!! I am taking TSO's vacation..she trains I vacation!!!May have some pics of my vacation detox at home! :heart:

this is gross, but I can't imagine drinking that, even worse it coming out, ewwwwwwww LOL

florencia said:
This is what I will be doing in a minute...LOL...Only thing missing is the beach...
2uf60yq
you have such a great life girl. lol :heart:

florencia said:
You would too!! if you'd join me!!!
LOLOL... if i didnt have to work for insurance Id be down there in a heart beat disobeying the docs, laying in the sun, and playing in the water... sipping on something fruity... and cheer the girls on for their show in 8 weeks lol :heart:

*Bunny* said:
LOLOL... if i didnt have to work for insurance Id be down there in a heart beat disobeying the docs, laying in the sun, and playing in the water... sipping on something fruity... and cheer the girls on for their show in 8 weeks lol :heart:
You can't cheer ON STAGE Silly!!!

Ok so my @ home detox LOL is going well...LOL...no solid food until next week...
Purify me...LOL...I am being oh so :sarcastic:...
I had so many bowel movements yesterday it was not funny, and peed like it was going out of style!!!
My shoulders feel heavy...could it be I am a "throwing the towel nurse?" LMAO..
Mauricio is better now, he is able to go to his office, no exercise....only 20 minutes,in 4
five minute intervals... on recumbent bike..so he'd rather not go....cannot elevate body temp...
So about me again...
Even if I cause Bunny :lmao: envies...LOL...I will sunbathe all morning and drink my food....will be reading evryones' log...
M1 1glass H2O with 1TBSP Epsom salt....
you know where that is taking me...LOL

Top Bottom