Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Florencia Begins THE SHADOW PROJECT

Noooooooooo, you can't have problems posting pics...I love seeing your pics! Yep, try a photo hosting site like Sassy suggested:)

This is what I will be doing in a minute...LOL...Only thing missing is the beach...
2uf60yq

Ta ta ta chan...I have been suffering from IBS....so tomorrow for the first time in my life I will be seeing a naturist Dr., my mom's head Physician....
I talked to him today about pain in upper stomach and needle like sensation...
He wanted me to put caly on my stomach (which I don't have) or wet cold towels...
And drink potato juice, which I was supposed to make in extractor...(which I don't have either...)
So I have been on water all day had some yogurth and almonds...
I think he's gonna have me drink 1 glass olive oil with lime juice tomorrow morning...
How many calories can that have???
Mom had similar treatment a long time ago and was amazed with how it cleansed her...
Oi....be brave!!!
Just found this on potato juice...LOL
You should use it against:
fatness - drink half glass of potato juice half hour before each meal; it prevents strong appetite, stimulates the elimination process and fastens weight-loss.

Last edited:
florencia said:
Ta ta ta chan...I have been suffering from IBS....so tomorrow for the first time in my life I will be seeing a naturist Dr., my mom's head Physician....
I talked to him today about pain in upper stomach and needle like sensation...
He wanted me to put caly on my stomach (which I don't have) or wet cold towels...
And drink potato juice, which I was supposed to make in extractor...(which I don't have either...)
So I have been on water all day had some yogurth and almonds...
I think he's gonna have me drink 1 glass olive oil with lime juice tomorrow morning...
How many calories can that have???
Mom had similar treatment a long time ago and was amazed with how it cleansed her...
Oi....be brave!!!
Just found this on potato juice...LOL
You should use it against:
fatness - drink half glass of potato juice half hour before each meal; it prevents strong appetite, stimulates the elimination process and fastens weight-loss.
Hmmmm you get daily read?! :rose: Miss Florabella

Off to Dr I weigh 54.8 K today...let's see what this cleansing does for my weight, and BF%...I think he will be giving me things like potato juice^^^...
Whatever...hey in the beach pic above it's me...

ck2006 said:
potatoe juice, hmmm, sounds yummy.

Hope your feeling better :heart:
I guess it's all about the food!!!LOL
I had epsom salt as breakfast YUMMY, :evil: and then 125ml water with 125ml apple juice with 1/2 a packet of Eniva Vibe 2.0 - Complete Liquid Vitamin Nutrition Supplement ....
If turn into one big cabagge please don't make me soup!!
I will be drinking that apple Juice mix all day, and tea that tastes like sh.....!
Bitter as hell...not that I've been there...LOL...
When I don't do chores i feel magnificent!!! I am taking TSO's vacation..she trains I vacation!!!May have some pics of my vacation detox at home! :heart:

Last edited:
Top Bottom