Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Florencia Begins THE SHADOW PROJECT

florencia said:
Caramba is right GF! You are such a sweetheart! How was your workout? What do you usually do lunges with? tell me I want to know it all!

I hurt my knee in February, so I had knee surgery - thus I haven't done lunges in forever!! But I've used 25lb DBs before.....

Oh and did I mention that I loathe lunges??

jenscats5 said:
I hurt my knee in February, so I had knee surgery - thus I haven't done lunges in forever!! But I've used 25lb DBs before.....

LOL what a way to start a morning SMILING!
I do not love lunges either...I do not dislike them either...They are in the mixed emotions department..LOL, since I do them with the bar on shoulders, it just gets stressed somehow.
I have a stress relieving desire in my imagination, when I'm down and beat, I imagine I have a zipper that runs from one shoulder to the other over my head, and i just unzip it and the skin just falls off like a dress would!
So on the lunges, I imagine that on the last of the 24 steps, and it relieves the tension there...
I am so descriptive..LOL...so it's a good weight 70 lbs.?

Last edited:
mermaid said:
That's a brilliant way of putting it.

Looked at your pics and it struck me how your starting point is my ending point of my first goal (visually speaking). I guess whatever stage we're at, we personally feel that there is always room for improvement, whether others think so or not.

Good luck with your goals Fllllllorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (I can't roll my r's - lol @ Bunny - I love that movie)

:) :) :)
Good Morning Mermaid!
I think you are doing good and hell, I was there once. It's been a long journey after pregnacies, don't you stop girl...
Like I said before when I get negative, thoughts I jus load my CPU with Sassy & Bunny pictures (adding more EF girls)and I shift to 1st gear and take off!..

You keep going! It's the same struggle for all, it takes courage to stay in the fight against the FAT ARMY...and I repeat it many times during my workouts..¨Se valiente¨ ¨Be brave¨and just keep lifting.
It's only a matter of minutes then comes the reward for so many hours!
Mermaid...Smile! You are alive and have the PAN BY THE HANDLE!
HOPES IT TRANSLATES WELL! :)

florencia said:
I know how you feel about water! I just look at it an ugh! But...I have found a way that is less unpleasant to drink it...In my bike water bottle.I don't know why but it's way easier to drink it...In a normal glass it's almost unbearable...This is the only way it works for me...Maybe I am ina BABY bottle stage! LOL.
I have to go pay some bills, MY DIVORCE IS FINAL AS OF YESTERDAY!
Had been waiting for 4 years...Finally got it...Yahoo! :)
Been there done that...
Que Pasa?

florencia said:
LOL what a way to start a morning SMILING!
I do not love lunges either...I do not dislike them either...They are in the mixed emotions department..LOL, since I do them with the bar on shoulders, it just gets stressed somehow.
I have a stress releiving desire in my imagination, when I'm down and beat, I imagine I have a zipper that runs from one shoulder to the other over my head, and i just unzip it and the skin just falls off like a dress would!
So on the lunges, I imagine that on the last of the 24 steps, and it releives the tension there...
I am so descriptive..LOL...so it's a good weight 70 lbs.?

I think 70lbs is great!! Very good!!

And I like your descriptions..... Muy caliente!!

jenscats5 said:

I refer to Jens as "The Lunge Queen." She was always doing lunges, around the house, down the street.......

que_66 said:
I refer to Jens as "The Lunge Queen." She was always doing lunges, around the house, down the street.......

I am?? Since when??

God I HATE lunges!! :redhot:

¡Girls Girls Girls!
La casa pierde LOL...
That means the house is losing LOL...It's a supposed madam/pimp telling the ¨girls¨to stop chatting and start working...
There are enough lunges for all of us to do!
I am here to make you laugh because other wise I will start crying!
I finally went ot the nutritionist to get BF tested and check up on diet, She specializes in ¨the zone diet¨ and OMG! Did I want to die...
I am so upset at myself!
First of all because I did not hear what I wanted to hear! And also for being such a cry baby!
Before I begin to pout so more
14d3mli.jpg

...LOL...
You girls tell me if you are on a 40/30/30 diet do you try to have all meals in that 40/30/30 intake?
I try to have Protein, carbs, and fat in all meals, not always in that %, but at the end of the day they should be in those macros.
Anyway...I will get in the shower and try to melt away my frustration.
Damn it!
You all have permission to spank me for being so impatient/obsessive/perfectionist/freak!
I forgot to add the BF% is 18.
I hope name are right and areas too I am new to this
Suprailiac: 5 mm Abdomen
Thigh: 29 mm Iliac she said
Bicep:2 mm Only area I agree...sniff sniff
Tricep: 14 mm
Subscapular: 7 Back right?
So it is mixed emotions...
Here is a logo that describes well what I feel...LOL
14d3qeo.jpg

jenscats5 said:
I am?? Since when??

God I HATE lunges!! :redhot:
When you were preppin for comp didn't you lunge walk around your yard?
and wasn't it you that lunge walked down the street?

Top Bottom