Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Flavor of the Month, Flavor of the Week, Flavor of the Day

Nice Post Buns!!

(1) What is your favorite body part to train and/or Favorite Lift?
My favorite body part right now is legs, and my favorite 2 lifts are SLDL and Leg press

(2) Why do you make it a point to train? What’s in it for you!?
I only have one life and I want to make the most of it. I think my lifting helps me to stay healthy both physically and mentally (if I didn't I would be a major Biatch) Also, I am addicted to the figure sport now and this is the way into the fitnees modeling arena. Finally because physical issues run in the family and I have seen it up close how it has affected my mother and I refuse- REFUSE to be incapacitated.

(3) Do you have a Favorite Meal? Lets hear it! Healthy AND the cheat preferences!
Healthy-Frozen protein blizzard
Cheat = Chcolate PB cheescake, or steak with bleu cheese (is that a cheat)

(4) Do you need to listen to music when you train? Why or why not?
Yes!!! I have to have my IPOD to get my mind pumped and bod ready to go, and to stave off interruptions.

(5) What do you like to listen to while training?
Heavy rock... although I have some slower songs and oldies that I like but drive me nuts when I'm in the mid of a lift and like the Scorpians pop up. Need to get my playlists worked on..

(6) Do you have an IPOD, walkman, MP3, etc?
Ipod nano in black

(7) How many pills do you take a day?
HA HA HA ?!?! 15 or so

(8) Do you have a favorite supplement? Vitamin? Top 3 & Why?
Supps:

-Multi-vitamin from GNC I know it's quality 'cuz I tested it
-Triflex (joint supplement) from GNC, noticed a huge difference in the joints after couple months
-glutamine powder need I say more?
-Vitamin C and E together to help protect the body from oxidants
-Calcium/Mag supp 2/1 ratio 'cuz I just don't get my dairy in, and it does

(9) What annoys you MOST about training?
Forgetting stuff at home that I need, people hogging machines, or people that walk right up to you mid lift and ask are using that?!? No dip Sh!t I'm just playing with it.

(10) How many days a week do you train? Times a day? For how long?
Now I train 5 days, training is roughly 1h15m, with 15m CD stretching, and 5m wu added

(11) How much cardio do you REALLY do?
Right now 1 session 45 minutes

(12) Do you feel bad about treating yourself to good food for a reward/cheat? Why or why not?
Currently no. I have no cravings for anything that would be considered a cheat. If I did I have the mental capacity to sample and cure the urge. I think I cheated enough in Hungary for a full year.

(13) What fast food restaurant/food do you prefer?
Wendy's chicken mandarin salad, Subway's buffalo chick on wheat

(14) Beverage of choice? Regular and/or Alcohol.
Fuze slederize, diet coke, water, coffee, green tea, and wine

(15) On a scale from 1-10 how competitive are you?
10+ with myself, 5 with other's

(16) Receive compliments from other members/trainers/staff at the gym? Critique? How does it make you feel?
Depends on the body part and who is saying it. Sometimes I get embarassed, sometimes it brings me out of the slumps, and the other times it puts me on cloud 9!

(17) What do you like to work out in?
Currently t-shirt, usually black shorts or capri's or yoga pants, Nike shoes, or my puma's on leg day for there grip.

(18) Meaning behind your tattoos, if any? What would you like to get? Why?
Hmmmm I was 18 my parents were against them, and dangit everyone was getting the tribal design on the low back so... one thing I have done in my life when it came to following the crowd. The butterfly tribal on my shoulder was my 25th b-day present to myself. It had been 5 years' I had been thinking about it and my best friend from the military also got a butterfly on her shoulder. So kinda a friendship/sister/soldier kinda thing.

(19) What would you change most about your gym if you had the final say?
Only people that worked out hard core were present when I was there.

(20) Have you ever stopped to help someone, offer advice or your opinion without being asked? (i.e. think ¼ rep squatter/leg presser)
Yes but I really try not to do this unless it is something that they are doing that could really harm them. I will wait for them to finish if I think it's semi-safe, and then say, "Can I make a suggestion?" Tell them I was eyeing their form and I just didn't want them to get hurt blah blah blah... Show them the correct form and then tell them I will spot their form to make sure they corrected it if they want.

1) What is your favorite body part to train and/or Favorite Lift?
Legs and biceps cause they are the easiest LOL chest and back are hard for me to isolate the muscles

So I don't get FAT again, and to show my kids to live healthy

(3) Do you have a Favorite Meal? Lets hear it! Healthy AND the cheat preferences!
Healthy-protein smoothy
Cheat = apple pie with whip cream and lasana and lobster with lots of garlic butter

Yup, makes me work harder

Heavy metal and dance

a walkman and getto blaster, yup I am old, didn't even know what an MP3 player was until a few weeks ago LOL

nope

I'd have to say forgetting things at home, I usually forget my shoes :rolleyes:

6 for 1/2 to an hour

10min warm up skip for 1 minute between supersets 10min hard cardio

(12) Do you feel bad about treating yourself to good food for a reward/cheat? Why or why not?
Yup cause I look in the mirror after

Taco bell

coffee, red bull, crystal light, corona

5, I will let others win if I know it will make them feel better about themselves

(16) Receive compliments from other members/trainers/staff at the gym? Critique? How does it make you feel?
Yup, and I LOVE IT, makes me work harder

black short, pants and tang top

When I get them (my little pony -youngest daughter, scooby doo-oldest daughter, lightning bolt-youngest son, oldest son - something fanatasy for all the books he reads, chinese symbol for properity and hope for husband

more equipment

(20) Have you ever stopped to help someone, offer advice or your opinion without being asked? (i.e. think ¼ rep squatter/leg presser)
yup when someone else was showing ab exercises I showed them some more

Hmm some people are shy or stalkerish... :)
I have to mod power to see every person who view'd this & didn't play along, yes, that means you!

Anyone else wanna add to this post feel free :) Just try not to make the questions all myspace or sexual related, not the point of this thread. Get to know, Inspire, Educate, motivate, figure some things out & overall fun.

No, I don't have that mod power I was kiddin'
or was I :evil:

Sqautting cause I am getting better at it. Chest

I started b/c I was ill and wanted to feel strong. It lessens my panic and gives me positive strength

A pasta dish w/ cream sauce, rappini, almonds, apples, raisins and chicken

Yes, hate the music they play in my gym

heavy metal (Godsmack, Distrubed) when I lift and dance when I am on the treadmill

mp3 Rio Cali

(7) How many pills do you take a day? :eek:

Pills, for what?
None!

Vit B complex and a mix of other vitamins

Having to get my butt to the gym after a long day! Once I am there, nothing annoys me

3-4 between 60-90 mins after work at 5Pm or so!

Not much...I suck at cardio anything!

Always....guilt is good for the soul ;-)

None...I think they are all gross..Wait, is Subways a fast food place? Then I like that

Good Italian red win, martinis, juicy pussy shots

Never

ugly stretchy pants and always a tank top

n/a

more free weights and more benches

(20) Have you ever stopped to help someone, offer advice or your opinion without being asked?

Nope...I think it makes people feel self conscience if you try to help them.

*Bunny* said:
Shoulders! I love the results and I'm like a one year old waiting for my two front teeth as I wait for my delts to get capped

It makes me happy! I get my highs from training and I like having goals to work toward. Plus I love it when I get compliments on my body :D

I absolutely LOVE food, so it's hard for me to pinpoint a fave meal. I actually enjoy all my clean meals because I love fruit, veggies, chicken, fish, steak etc. If I had to choose a healthy meal, it would probably involve cottage cheese right now since I'm on that kick. I'm also a fan of sashimi and sushi rolled in brown rice.
Cheat - a really good slice or two of pizza, fries with ketchup or naan & butter chicken/chicken makhani

For cardio only....otherwise I just listen to whatever is playing at my gym

my standard 6 stations programmed on my CD man. No, I still haven't come of age to have an ipod

CDman...although I do have an MP3 but lost the UPC cable so it's useless now since I never downloaded anything to it

Not too many...was only taking a multi-vitamin, but now am taking supplements to help my digestive track (probiotics, digestive enzymes, kidney/bladder/multi-immune supplements)

T-Rex because it works for me & suppresses my appetite.

Someone using a piece of equipment I'm dead set on using

3 days weights (1 hr), 4 days cardio (~45 mins) usually...and if it's a good week, I'll throw in another session

4x at 45mins or so....try to hit up 2-3 spinning classes a week at my gym

Yes, I always feel guilt whether my body could use a refeed or not. I just feel like I have veered off course.

McD Fries, Wendy's burgers and BK's onion rings...but I haven't had any of these in as along as I can remember :bawling:

I :heart: martinis....but try to stay away now because of the sugar factor. Am getting more into red wine when I let myself drink

depends what I'm competing for...but I'd say 7-8

Yes...love compliments and makes me even more motivated to train harder and get sculpted more

very fitted tank tops and black Old Navy pants

don't got none

wish it had a steamroom or jacuzzi...but it's a straight up simple gym

No...if they ask, I'll tell them my opinion but I don't offer unsolicited advice

(21) Favorite show RIGHT NOW?!?! Grey's anatomy!!!

Oooh.... Hmmm... It has to be lower body for me... Get that ass pumping!

A feeling of well being and respecting yr body..

Fav meal has to be be Salmon steak grilled with plebty of salad!.. CHEAT meal.. Pasta and cheese!

Music.. Girl, I don't train without music.. Keeps me upbeat and I focus alot more..

Remix albums.. Hip/Hop.. Nothing club like.. Westwood's new album is great!

Just the Nano...

Not taking anything at the moment.. Only evening primrose oil and flaseed oil.. No training supps.. (Temp, Personal problems)

Fav supps gotta be... primrose oil.. Great for skin and hair and reduces PMS pains! I do love the David Kirsch, Vitamin drink! Has everything in there one would need!

Staring in one place all the time... Oh and when my phone starts going off!

5 times a week, once a day if I'm busy.. Twice on day off, Firat training of the day is 90min long, Second training of the day 45min..

I do really enjoy cardio.. 50/60min of it... At the moment I'm taking a break.. So none!

I do sometimes feel guilty.. All the training we do and then bam! Hit the body with some naughty stuff.. Sometimes Its just not worth it!

I haven't touched any fast food for 11 years! We were never allowed it growing up.. My parents were very strict about what we ate! Is a good thing... I'm glad they did it that way...

14) Beverage of choice? Regular and/or Alcohol.
Never touched alcohol... Stopped fizzy drinks 9 years ago.. Again, parents don't drink, We were never allowed to go near it... So, I don't see the point of it anyway...

8/9....

Of course.. Compliments are always a good thing! It also keeps you on a level head..

Nike shorts... Or legging type bottoms.. Top has to always be tight and supportive.. Reebok tops are great...

Personal feelings I had at the time... Wish I never done them now!

Ooh, Well, I have my own gym.. Which is nice..

Not really.. I work out alone at my home.. Friends sometimes train and ask questions.. I always realise how much I've learned from you guys when I give advice!Ahhh came up with 20 questions… All I got… :)

Ok one more!!!

(21) Favorite show RIGHT NOW?!?! Nip/Tuck.. Just for the sexy surgeons! :heart:

K now you go...[/QUOTE]

Well, I like to train legs 'cause my wife likes the look of them, but personally I like training back.

Health, mainly. I got serious about this because my brother & I are both diabetic, & he went on the needle. I don't wanna do that. Also, I like to know my wife likes how I look.
EDIT: It is also my only stress release, so I actually need it.

Healthy - Chicken or beef chunks, cooked with olive oil & assorted spice, in the frying pan.
Cheat - My wife's Lasagna or Chili

Yes!!! Music helps me get in the zone and focus on my workout, not the day's events, kid's trials, or wife's tribulations.

Any upbeat tempos, but AC/DC, Tragically Hip, Meatloaf, or assorted rap/hip-hop

Wifey & kid got me a gift cert for Future shop & I got a 4Gb iPod nano with it. I loves my iPod.

(7) How many pills do you take a day? :eek2:
Meds 2.

Supps: protein powder (Muscle Milk), Creatine (NOZ)CoQ10
Vitamins: Vit C, CalMag, B-Stress, Cold FX

Having to do it. I'd rather sit on my ass & play video games, but that's how I got this way, LOL.

avg 4 - 5 days. 2-3 weight lifting for 1 hr to 1 hr 15 min. 2 days cardio, 45 ish mnutes each. One session per day, usually, but some days I get cardio in the A.M. & weights at night.

About 1 1/2 - 2 hrs weekly!

I feel bad, because i am such a creature of bad habit that one slip can cause me to backslide.

Harveys burgers. Blackened Snapper at my fave fish & chippery.:evil:

Water, :) Lime flavoured diet Coke/Pepsi. Rickards Red beer.

Not overly competitive, around 6 or 7, but i can be driven when I put my mind to it. ;)

Never.

Shorts & sleeveless T or muscleshirt. I hate to be hot, so I dress as skimpy as I can. If I was a girl I'd be such a tramp.

Right bicep. Crest of the Senior most Canadian armoured regiment. I was once a proud member & it is especially meaningful to me since some of my spiritual bretheren are fighting & dying in Afghanistan right now.
I have a dragon planned for my left chest, from my clavicle around my nipple, holding to Crystal balls from which he gains strength. The balls will represent my wife & daughter.

More wimmins, gotta look at something when I'm zoning in my music. Y&R or MuchMusic doesn't cut it.
EDIT: After reading Ilk's response I also have to add; room for a machine. I really like working out at home, but a machine would offer a few more options.

Nope
Ok one more!!!

(21) Favorite show RIGHT NOW?!?! CSI/Biggest Loser, I can't decide. CSI is fascinating, helps you appreciate what you have 'cause you never know when or how fast you can be alone. Biggest Loser, 'cause I like to see people beat their personal demons& I like to see their emotions when they lose the weigth, even after they leave the show.

Last edited:
treilin said:
Nice Post Buns!!

My favorite body part right now is legs, and my favorite 2 lifts are SLDL and Leg press

I only have one life and I want to make the most of it. I think my lifting helps me to stay healthy both physically and mentally (if I didn't I would be a major Biatch) Also, I am addicted to the figure sport now and this is the way into the fitnees modeling arena. Finally because physical issues run in the family and I have seen it up close how it has affected my mother and I refuse- REFUSE to be incapacitated.

Healthy-Frozen protein blizzard
Cheat = Chcolate PB cheescake, or steak with bleu cheese (is that a cheat)

Yes!!! I have to have my IPOD to get my mind pumped and bod ready to go, and to stave off interruptions.

Heavy rock... although I have some slower songs and oldies that I like but drive me nuts when I'm in the mid of a lift and like the Scorpians pop up. Need to get my playlists worked on..

Ipod nano in black

HA HA HA ?!?! 15 or so

Supps:

-Multi-vitamin from GNC I know it's quality 'cuz I tested it
-Triflex (joint supplement) from GNC, noticed a huge difference in the joints after couple months
-glutamine powder need I say more?
-Vitamin C and E together to help protect the body from oxidants
-Calcium/Mag supp 2/1 ratio 'cuz I just don't get my dairy in, and it does

Forgetting stuff at home that I need, people hogging machines, or people that walk right up to you mid lift and ask are using that?!? No dip Sh!t I'm just playing with it.

Now I train 5 days, training is roughly 1h15m, with 15m CD stretching, and 5m wu added

Right now 1 session 45 minutes

Currently no. I have no cravings for anything that would be considered a cheat. If I did I have the mental capacity to sample and cure the urge. I think I cheated enough in Hungary for a full year.

Wendy's chicken mandarin salad, Subway's buffalo chick on wheat

Fuze slederize, diet coke, water, coffee, green tea, and wine

10+ with myself, 5 with other's

Depends on the body part and who is saying it. Sometimes I get embarassed, sometimes it brings me out of the slumps, and the other times it puts me on cloud 9!

Currently t-shirt, usually black shorts or capri's or yoga pants, Nike shoes, or my puma's on leg day for there grip.

Hmmmm I was 18 my parents were against them, and dangit everyone was getting the tribal design on the low back so... one thing I have done in my life when it came to following the crowd. The butterfly tribal on my shoulder was my 25th b-day present to myself. It had been 5 years' I had been thinking about it and my best friend from the military also got a butterfly on her shoulder. So kinda a friendship/sister/soldier kinda thing.

Only people that worked out hard core were present when I was there.

Yes but I really try not to do this unless it is something that they are doing that could really harm them. I will wait for them to finish if I think it's semi-safe, and then say, "Can I make a suggestion?" Tell them I was eyeing their form and I just didn't want them to get hurt blah blah blah... Show them the correct form and then tell them I will spot their form to make sure they corrected it if they want.

Can you share the recipe for the frozen protein blizzard. sounds amazing :p

Top Bottom