Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Flavor of the Month, Flavor of the Week, Flavor of the Day

1) What is your favorite body part to train and/or Favorite Lift?
Back. Lat pull-ups.

(2) Why do you make it a point to train? What’s in it for you?

Defines me, keeps me grounded, keeps me young, keeps me sane.

(3) Do you have a Favorite Meal? Lets hear it! Healthy AND the cheat preferences!
Don't want to think about food..

(4) Do you need to listen to music when you train?
No music = BORED.

(5) What do you like to listen to while training?
80s metal, some rap, lots of house / rave

(6) Do you have an IPOD, walkman, MP3, etc?
iPod Shuffle

(7) How many pills do you take a day? :eek:
shitloads

(8) Do you have a favorite supplement? Vitamin? Top 3 & Why?
Vit B5 - best acne preventative after 30 yrs of acne.
Digestive enzymes / Beano - makes life o so much easier
MSM - solution to quality of life -threatening tendonitis

(9) What annoys you MOST about training?
People w/ bad form.

(10) How many days a week do you train? Times a day? For how long?
6 days/week, 2 hrs on avg. If comp - 1 training, 2 cardio sessions / day

(11) How much cardio do you REALLY do?
generally 20-25 min stepper on every training day.

(12) Do you feel bad about treating yourself to good food for a reward/cheat? Why or why not?
Depends on which phase of dieting I'm in. I rarely feed "bad" about it tho.

(13) What fast food restaurant/food do you prefer?
Does Chipotle count?

(14) Beverage of choice? Regular and/or Alcohol.
Water, Capt & Diet.

(15) On a scale from 1-10 how competitive are you?
I'm mostly in competition w/ myself....9

(16) Receive compliments from other members/trainers/staff at the gym? Critique? How does it make you feel?
Usually makes me feel self-conscious because I'm my own worst critic, but I also appreciate when people see my hard work. Critiques I will take if they actually make sense.

(17) What do you like to work out in?
Long or short spandex (depends on season), tank / sports bra or sweatshirt.

(18) Meaning behind your tattoos, if any? What would you like to get? Why?
None.

(19) What would you change most about your gym if you had the final say?
Actual "hardcore ambiance".

(20) Have you ever stopped to help someone, offer advice or your opinion without being asked?
If I really see someone about to hurt themselves or struggling or just lost, I'll help. Otherwise, nope.

(21) Favorite show RIGHT NOW?!?!
Ugly Betty :)

(1) What is your favorite body part to train and/or Favorite Lift?
I love shoulders and back!! Feel best wen I train legs and ABS.

(2) Why do you make it a point to train? What’s in it for you!?
I enjoy it soooo much, and love the pump. I feel invencible!! And I feel super sexy!

(3) Do you have a Favorite Meal? Yes I do!!! Cheat/hand made corn tortillas!
Not cheat...ground chicken breast patties with peas.

(4) Do you need to listen to music when you train? Why or why not?
I love classic rock, gym does not play it so....whatever is on is good, and for cardio my shuffle is charged with heart. bryan adams, bon jovi, pink floyd...and so on...

^^^^^
iPod shuffle

2 T rex, and i multi vitamin
^^^ and ground flax seed.
Not having water bottle with me.

6 times a week weights 3-4 HITT
it just varies with how I feel and see myself...I may do 45 maybe 20 depends on HITT, too.
(12) Do you feel bad about treating yourself to good food for a reward/cheat? Why or why not?
I feel bad about cheating it's like being unfaithful...nope even worse than THAT!!! Ah-ha...LMAO like it's doing something to me NOW!!!:lmao:

If I could eat junk alot and not gain, probably sonic burgers, and krispy creme for sweets...dark choocolate doughnut holes.

(14) Beverage of choice? Regular and/or Alcohol. Mexico's diet coke, and Stoli Tonic is the BEST
with mirror :lmao: 10

(16) Receive compliments from other members/trainers/staff at the gym? Critique? How does it make you feel?
Yes, I wish I could see what they see in me. I am lousy with my image, I usually comapre myself with magazines and ads...

Running shorts if I am doing outside cardio.... at gym...I am pretty much a nike outfit gal...yes...matching...will post pic soon!

None.
A real squat rack, 8.5 DB's, a real dip station...(stealing answers)

(20) Have you ever stopped to help someone, offer advice or your opinion without being asked? (i.e. think ¼ rep squatter/leg presser)
Iyes to all.

Prison Break, Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives...

Used to be my back or arms but nowadays I would say quads just because I really have to push myself through those workouts :)

It keeps me sane thats for sure... and nothing better then the gym after a stressful or down sort of day!

(3) Do you have a Favorite Meal? Lets hear it! Healthy AND the cheat preferences!
Healthy - MY Orange chicken, and apple stuffed acorn squash
Cheat - Hmmm don;t really have one of these, but if anything I would have to go with CHEEEEEEEESECAKE for sure! So I got the dessert down but as the rest of the meal who knows :whatever:

Yes!!! WIthout a doubt... I'd be lost without my tunes!

Little mixture of everything, but definately some of the harder alternative/rock stuff when trying to really get pumped...

I have a little black IPOD nano

(7) How many pills do you take a day?
Hmmm... since adding in the new supp the other day I would say 8-10 on avg... which reminds me I need to order more of my multivitamin ;)

Hmmm well back when I used to get up early in the morning for cardio it was for sure some Cardio Breeze, but right now not using too many supps so don't really have one?!?!

Stupid people staring at you or waiting impatiently for a machine

5 days of weight training about an hour a time, one day of cardio either 25 min HIIT or 45 min long slow distance, and one day off... then about 10-15 min of stretching after each also!

Definately NOTHING like I used to, :lmao: just ONE day and thats either 25 min HIIT or 45 min long slow distance as noted above!

I wouldn't say I feel bad, but I don't really get cravings ever either... and if I do some SF/FF pudding with ANPB usually cures it... but there is some blueberry wine that is pretty tasty stuff and I think I could drink a bottle in one sitting if I felt like it :FRlol:

Sonic- and not a food from there but there slushies... YUMMY esp on a HOT Texas day, which I don't have to deal with anymore ;)

Regular would be water or a FUZE drink... and alcohol I'd have to go with wine or vodka for sure and not too picky as long as its one of those two :p

Definately a 10... especially more so with myself then with others though...

Ummm actually not so much anymore or at least not here... but right before leaving TX I did have a trainer/BB competitor come up to me and say she'd been watching me bout a month or so since she'd started and she'd seen some nice improvements :D SO yeah, definately made me feel good!

ALl depends on the day... change it up quite a bit, sometimes pants and a tank, other days just some shorts and a shirt... but maybe it should be the grey shorts and long sleeve pink tee i wore yesterday as I apparently got lots of stares :lmao:

All three of mine I drew... one is a cross and a christian fish, (which kinda looks like a chinese symbol, another is a heart with some tribal wings and then the third is a cross with angel wings at the top and some little christian fish at the bottom.

yeah I would have to agree with the price... besides that I have been pretty happy with the gym... but miss my $20 a month 24 hr Fitness membership for sure, guess I got spoiled :laugh2:

(20) Have you ever stopped to help someone, offer advice or your opinion without being asked? (i.e. think ¼ rep squatter/leg presser)
Umm I think I might have talked to a couple of people at the gym back in TX if I thought they looked approachable or accepting of the advice anyways

Ahhh came up with 20 questions… All I got…

Ok one more!!!

Still don't watch t.v. so can't answer this one.... sowwwwwwwwy ;)

Flavor of the Month, Flavor of the Week, Flavor of the Day

Dang. I like them all. :D ok - How about shoulders and back. They're my strongest and I feel good lifting heavy weight.

I do it for me. I like the way weight lifting makes me feel and how it makes me look. It affects every aspect of my life in a positive way.

Healthy - sirloinsteak and steamed brocolli or green beans with a little sweet potato.

Cheat - a big, fat, juicy ribeye with sauted mushrooms and onions. Homemade dinner rolls with butter. brocolli cheese bake topped with Ritz crackers that my mother makes. mmmmmmmmmm.

Yes!!! Music helps me get in the zone and focus on my workout, not surrounding distractions.

anything but rap. My current fav's are Nickelback and Collective Soul.

I have an XM Pioneer Inno. It plays live XM radio and also MP3's that I can record from XM or download from my computer.

about 20

My favorite suppliment is PureCEE. I also like NO-EXPLODE and lots of Vitamin C

Women who train wrong at the gym.

Currently, I'm traning 1-2 bp's a day for 4 days. Any 4 days i can get in there...Chest/back/legs/arms & shoulders. I fit abs in twice a week, and try to fit cardio in right after weights if I'm not at muscle failure. I spend 2-3 hours each time at the gym.

Not a lot. I try to get at least 30 minutes in...and sometimes I get 40. Sometimes (especially on leg day) I skip cardio because I can barely walk.

Only if I cheat too much. My activity level is a lot different thaqn other women. I work a very physical job and then spend 2-3 hours in the gym. I can get away with eating more, and I usually do. :D I'm no cutting right now, so I don't worry as much. When january gets here, I'll buckle down.

none. i feel like death after I eat fast food.

I drink a lot of plain iced tea. I also like Diet Pepsi and Diet Hanson's. I hardly ever drink alcohol anymore. If I do, it would be a glass of red wine.

I don't know. I haven't really tested myself on this...I love to succeed, so maybe that means I'm competitive.

A day does not go by (today it was a bus driver at LAX) that qa comment isn't made about my muscles. lolol. I take it in stride, but sometimes feel self conscious. At the gym, I always help someone who asks me. It makes me feel good, and I love to see people making the effort.

I bought a bunch of Otomix stuff at the O this year. I really like the pants and sports bra tops.

I have 3. The tattoo on my lower back represents my brother and my son - both have the same name. My brother passed away in 1996 and my son was born in 2000. I have the Cat in the Hat on my left shoulder. I grew up with Dr. Suess books and know a couple by heart. I have a scorpion on my chest. I got tha tattoo in Korea whioe in the Army. Everyone in my squad has the same one.

hours of operation. apparently, I'm the only one who wants to work out on Saturday and Sunday night...

no. I really, really, really want to all the time, but have (so far) successfully contained myself. I have to walk away from women who pick up the 3 pounders and flail around like they're actually doing something.

Ahhh came up with 20 questions… All I got… :)

Ok one more!!!

(21) Favorite show RIGHT NOW?!?! shit. I don't watch TV. my life is so filled up right now with work and the gym. I come home to eat, shower & sleep. seriously.

K now you go...[/QUOTE]

I like to train my biceps but my favorite lift are jumps squats. I love that burn!

It keeps me sane! Really, it improves my well being,keeps me healthy and happy with my body.

Healthy- Grilled turkey breast tenderloin, green beans and baked sweet potato
Cheat- Fried squid, french fries, oysters rockefeller and gin and tonic
[COLOR]

I cannot go to the gym without my MP3. It keeps me motivated and prevents people from talking to me. :verygood:

I have a bit of everything, rap, rock, 80's, metal. My current favorite song is Welcome to the Black Parade by My Chemical Romance

A cheapy Rio MP3 from Wal-mart

No more than 5

I'm just starting to learn about supplements. I am taking Cardio Breeze and T-Rex right now. I like CB because I sweat like a pig and work real hard. T-Rex gives me a energy buzz and keeps my apettite in check.

The drive to the gym. Then, if I need to run errands figuring out when and how I can get a protein shake without driving 15 miles home.

5-6 days. Usually mid morning. 1 1/2-2 hours.

Probably too much. I have cut way back since the triathlon season is over. Trying to keep it at four hours a week.

No, I only live once so I don't beat myself up about food. I train hard so I think I deserve it.

McDonald's fries, BK's Jr.Whopper, Sonic's tator tots and Route 44 limeade.

Water, diet pespi, green tea, gin and tonic, red wine

Sure, how doesn't like ego stroking? I like critiques too because I'm not perfect and I can always learn from others'.

Tank tops, shorts or pants. Anything comfortable. A bonus is dri-fit clothing because I get real sweaty during cardio.

I got a little bunny fu-fu tatoo under my bikini line when I was 16. Thank God I wasn't dumb enough to get "Mom" on my neck or something. I don't know why I got it, I was with a girlfriend we both decided to get a tatoo one night. I don't want anymore.

They handed out big towels for sweaty girls like me. They hand out these little tea towels and the guys leave sweaty head imprints on the benches. :worried:

No, I don't feel comfortable enough, yet.

Ahhh came up with 20 questions… All I got…

Ok one more!!!

(21) Favorite show RIGHT NOW?!?! Cheaters. ;) I'm always talking to the TV. Like, "Dude! You are so busted!!"

Back and shoulders. I miss daedlifting no more until after the comp. :( I love doing lat raises right now my shoulders look killer :D

Self improvement to continue to be better then I was they day before.

Healthy would be lean steak and califlower or a chicken salad. Not healthy deep dish pizza :p Chicago here I come :p

Yes it is a must for lifting hard heavy music makes me focus better get aggressive and kill the weights. Cardio trance and most any dance just to zone out. Something happens to my I-pod and I have mini panic attack :worried:

Lately lot of Liken Park for lifting cardio the state of trance by armon van buran.

LIttle Black Ipod

GH truly the fountan of youth IMO
Muscle milk :p taste yumny haven't had any in months
Tri-o-plex cookies also yummy and I haven't had an in months :(

Having to wait my turn for anything just messes with the flow of my workout but my gym right now very rare that I have to wait.

Mon-Sat Twice a day 5 am hour brisk walk 7ish lift and right now more cardio either do a hit or more stead state.

Too much!

Nope when I get them I have earned it

Wendys for salad and chili. For a burger Burger king extreme woppers :p Or harveys mmm Licks is good too :p

Diet Pepsi, flavoured waters and red wine.

10+

Yes I get a lot of dam your strong from dudes. On the shape of my body I have one friend at this gym tells mean I am getting lean love that :D Critque is kinda rare but when I get it is generaly slow down and feel the rep got that a few weeks ago when training abs. I always start out slow controlled then I dunno half way through high speed ahead.

Right now as little as possible ;) I have comp season stuff and none comp season. Comp season = second skin tight. The other stuff is just compfy not tight baggy.

I have a butterfly sitting on flower trilium which repersents where I come from and what I have become.

One more step mill that is about it this gym is pretty much perfect IMO.

Nope I think about it but never do it as I think is most case it is a wasit of breath. Even when most people ask me half way through I can see there eyes glaze over. LOL

(21) Favorite show RIGHT NOW?!?! Gray's Antomy

LEGS..My easiest part to train

Becasue I refuse to get old and out of shape like most women my age. Plus it is a mood booster for me

Large taco salad..NOPE no great fried bowl LOL cheat is ice cream

Music keeps me motivated...I change the beat to match the times of my runs.

Anything with a great beat to run to...Alot of Emimem...

I have a DellDjDitty

2 a day

Supps:
Glucorell
Sesapure
Levorex

People that are in my way and ones that don't rerack the weights

I try to run 4-5 days a week for 45min-60 min...

About 25 miles a week right now

i always feel bad about food..this is a huge issue for me

Taco Bell....I love mexican

Water Diet Pepsi and vodka and club soda

A 10....I play to win lol

I love to have people help me out and give me new ideas.

Shorts and a tank-top

I have two...one is a small heart and that is really nothing. I got it a really really long time ago and I have Ivy that wraps around my toe...the meaning is I love to be barefoot in my garden and close to nature

Price and more equipment

Always....but that is my job...I try not to when I am working

(21) Favorite show RIGHT NOW?!?! Im addicted to dancing with the stars .. THIS season...

1) What is your favorite body part to train and/or Favorite Lift?
Training for me is my #1 stress reliever. Without it i am extremely edgy and can explode on the drop of a hat. The Gym has made me focus my energy there and i have become a more peacefull person (well sort of lol)

I really like being strong. Being Strong to me is very important. Im an alpha male and i would like to be better then the average.

(3) Do you have a Favorite Meal? Lets hear it! Healthy AND the cheat Preference?!
Boneless Spare Ribs w/ Brown Rice. I just live for it! My cheat Preference happens to be a nice tripple decker from Wendy's and i love every bite of the fat.

No, i like to, but i forget my headphones all the time since my phone is my mp3 player. Besides im going heavy, i cant hear anything but my ears ringing.

Some Rock or Rap(killing murderous rap songs lol)

my sidekick 3 is my mp3 player (my phone)

Right now, about 3, Multivitamin, Alegra, and Vit C. Should be taking more but i ran out of all my sups

I dont have a favoirtie supplement for say since i havent realy used anything besides vitamins. But i bet it will be Test or Eq (right al?! lol)

Getting advice from juice monkeys.
Edit: The difference between a Juice monkey and an AAS user...is that a juicemonkey takes 1g test. Eats only 1500 calories, and doesnt leave the machines....an AAS user...Takes 500-1000mg of Test and will Eat 5000 calories and kill that shit in the gym.

4 Days a week. 1 Intense Day. I train at night since i work full time and go to school full time. Average speed/light day usually takes about 1-1.5 hrs. The intense Saturday training lasts 4hours. This is also because im training for competition with a bunch of other PL's and we all need our breaks.

Summer time, Alot. 3x week on the step mill w/ 50lb vest. Right now tho, none.

No, i never feel bad, unless the cheat meal is for no reason or i already had one....

Arby's

Diet Pepsi or Water

100 =]

I like the compliment, and i like the critiques, but i get angry when the critique is from a juice monkey or a fat person. I dont mean, he your shoulders need some work and i get mad, i mean when a juice monkey criticises my workouts or looks when they are running over 1g of test/week it just bugs me. If you look good and natural and sound intelligent, by all means ill talk with you for hours about anything

Wife Beater and Shorts. I sweat too much so a reg t stays wet too long..

My tatto's are basically religious, always felt like god put me here to test me. Always have bad luck, but i feel its gods way of making me stronger. If i can make it through all the shit in my life that i already went through i can take on anything or anyone. Only god can judge me. And my angel on my back is my guardian angel. lol

Nothing at all. Has everything i need. Maybe another mono lift, but i cant be greed when some gyms done even have 1 mono. but my gym has everything I need to bang weight.

Yes i have, but only if he looks like a complete beginger, or i never have seen him before. Most others i tried to help seemed to brush it off so fuck them. I Only try once to initiate help. After thier 1st chance, i let them be the ordinary gym rat

(21) Favorite show RIG
HT NOW?!?!
Hmm, i love House for some reason. It was Flavor of Love because Flava Flav is the funniest person i have ever seen on TV

There ya go bunny =]

Last edited:
Definitely Shoulders

Simple - I grew up as 'the fat girl'. I never wanna be her again. Healthy living = looking AND feeling so much better.

Healthy Homemade 'Chinese' Food - I like to wok, hehehhe... Brown Rice, lots of broccoli and chicken with garlic and soy sauce. Or sushi/sashimi.
Cheat - Mexican with a beer or two. Or am upscale Italian restaurant with a good bottle of wine and penne a la vodka w/pancetta... and I would finish up with a cannoli... or two...

Sometimes. It gets/keeps me pumped for cardio.

Angry music of the moment = TOOL and NIN. I like techno and house for cardio, along with some good old-school hip-hop. And Billy. I love Billy Idol. I'm more of a hard metal girl if I'm listening while lifting. And of course, there is the eighties rock... Whitesnake Wednesdays, baby...

Yup- iPod. Will need a new phone contract when work ends in two weeks - I was thinking of the Verizon Chocolate.

10-15ish. My multi and Vit C are liquid.

Glucosamine and I wanna order more sesapure/glucorell.
Multi and Vit C - Talking it in a liquid right now instead of pill form.

Up until Monday, it was Mr-Floor-Trainer giving me the pink-dumbbell advice. Then it was learning that my gym got rid of the squat racks. But... NEW GYM LAST NIGHT so no current complaints... It's the YMCA so I'm sure the high school kiddes will annoy me in due time.

4 or 5 days on with 2 off, trying to add in more AM Cardio. 45-90 minutes.

Hmmmm.... I am 'gettin back in there' !!! I did 30 minutes last night. It was ALL I could do post-op so I was happy to back off when the doc okayed lifting again.

Sometimes. I'm working through some body issues and stuff... blah blah blah. I'm trying to work in a small cheat every day right now... currently it's one dark chocolate hershey's kiss every day. I don't know why, but it works.

Anything Wendy's. Or Taco Bell.

Water, Lipton Diet Green Tea.
Red Wine, Coconut Rum.

Depends on the situation - But in most I wouldn't rate myself lower than a 7 or 8.

Yes. Compliments are always good boost. Constructive Criticism, of course - I'm there to improve and learn. When Mr-Floor-Trainer critiques, we all know what happens... :evil:

BeBe Sport **WITH** UA …
Really - Victoria Secret yoga pants, GAP Body sports bras, tank or tee.

Lower back I picked 'off the wall' on my 21st bday. Then had it extended (custom) when I turned 25 because I wanted it bigger, better, something no one else had. Right now, we're working on the piece that starts mid-thigh and ends right below my left breast. Orchids - My favorite flower, my grandma bought me my first one and showed me how to love them, feed them, keep them alive. :) This will be my last tattoo.

I would have stayed at my old gym if they kept the squat racks ...WTF

Friends or family, yeah... Beyond that.... only once when MY knees hurt watching some chick do walking weighted lunges.

The Weather Channel - I check Dallas every day. :D

Top Bottom