Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fitness gear - suits and routine outfits

emimar41

Hello i competed for about 3 years and i have several suits and rountine outfits i want to sell can anyone help me? do you know a site i can seel it on my email is [email protected]k you i have 2 posing suits and 4 routine outfits......

my wife was looking into doing figure once. I was shocked to say the least at the cost of the suits. Fucking $800 some of them. Thats nuts

abolish the weak said:
my wife was looking into doing figure once. I was shocked to say the least at the cost of the suits. Fucking $800 some of them. Thats nuts

If you are creative you can do it for cheaper but custom suits will you run you that much. Used ones are an option as well. The industry perpetuates itself w/ this stuff. IMO it detracts from the work put into the physique and makes the bling (thus implying you have to spend more to be a better competitor) more important.

But the thing is- if your goal is to compete in NPC Figure (or whatever federation) that is what is considered requirement to compete in those federations. Maybe not necessarily the best goal to have to measure yourself in the fitness world, but other than bodybuilding, its really the only thing available unless you go into the beauty pageant stuff or fitness modeling.

Top Bottom