Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fitnes Girls - Clenbuterol

Fit Freak

Im thinking of using Clenbuterol. Been reading a lot of positive things about it and would like to find out from the women who have used it, what kind of side effects can one expect? I know they say dizziness - how bad is this?

Clen is definitely good for cutting fat. I would describe it as similar to some of the fat burners you can buy in stores except more powerful. So you may experience increased heart rate, nauseousness, dizziness, etc. Have you ever tried any of the fat burners you can buy in stores? If you have not I would try those first. If you have then I would base my judgement on how well your body handled those. Also if you decide to take Clen start out slow with your doseage to see how your body reacts. I am currently using a product called Red Line by EPX that I really like. I got a sample of it at the Arnold Classic and really noticed an increase in energy, etc. I have been taking it for several weeks now.

Fit Freak said:
Im thinking of using Clenbuterol. Been reading a lot of positive things about it and would like to find out from the women who have used it, what kind of side effects can one expect? I know they say dizziness - how bad is this?

Did nothing for me but give me headaches - I think there are several better options that you could choose from.

I agree w/ Vel. There are lots of OTC thermos out there. Clen is not OTC. It will give you some pretty significant buzzing and may cause headaches that feel like tension headaches.

Redline will definitely give a kick and you sweat bullets. Have you looked at the stuff at AF Store or looking for something different than an OTC thermo?

I've taken it before and I saw really good results. It does give some of the side effects, but I guess it all depends on how much you can tolerate. I just endured through the sides.

Thanks ladies... yep i have used other fat burners, but im looking at something different. Used the old Hydroxycut (with ephadrine) and that worked pretty good, but these synephrine enhanced fat burners do bugger all accept make me anxious and dizzy.

I think the best thing to do is take the clen in small doses and see how my body reacts.. now Jenn, again you've sparked my interest - whats Glucorell-R?

I agree with the other ladies I would take an ECA or YCA over clen any day no sides. That being said one thing I did notice on clen more then any other fat burner is the loss of tummy fat. If you going to try it is a must to supplement taurine with it.

Its all about risk versus reward.

Does Clen work?

Yes

Are the sides proportional to the results?

Yes

CLen should be considered in the same breath as gear in that, it should ONLY be considered after ALL other aspects of diet and training have been optimized

Top Bottom