Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fitday Activity Calories

*Bunny*

I was just wondering, how accurate are the Fitday Activity Calories...specifically Basal & Lifestyle ?

*Bunny* said:
I was just wondering, how accurate are the Fitday Activity Calories...specifically Basal & Lifestyle ?

I would say, in 2 words, Not Very...... Not at all.....

Even without adding any exercise I burn over 2,000 cals per day according to Fitday..... then plus activity :rolleyes: Off the Charts!! I even chose "seated work...." I go by (as far as cals burned) what my HR monitor says....

jenscats5 said:
I would say, in 2 words, Not Very...... Not at all.....

Even without adding any exercise I burn over 2,000 cals per day according to Fitday..... then plus activity :rolleyes: Off the Charts!! I even chose "seated work...." I go by (as far as cals burned) what my HR monitor says....
I didnt think it was very accurate.
I don't enter activites, just wanted to put it out there for those who take that number literally ;)

*Bunny* said:
I didnt think it was very accurate.
I don't enter activites, just wanted to put it out there for those who take that number literally ;)

Yeah, well that's how I got in trouble before I found this site!! I looked at the cals burned & figured "Hey!! I can eat more!" And I still couldn't figure out why I was gaining weight.... :rolleyes:

Yeah, that's WAY too generous as far as how many calories you burn before you do any workouts!! I don't really use that part of the site - just the food section....that part is great! ;)

Top Bottom