Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fistfighting and women

Vananodg

Today I have had an arduous discussion with my husband around my desire to do boxing. He says that it is not a thing for women, and that women are not meant for fist fighting and all that. How do you see women doing these things?

I have a rather contradictory view of this. On one hand – women are free to do whatever they want to do, as long as they do not hurt others (excluding the ring opponents). On the other hand, I don't really like the idea of females doing this fighting,unless it is for fun only and they do not go on big fights. But this is my personal opinion – no more, no less.

i would be quite upset if my wife came home with a busted up lip or a black eye.. or bruises on her body

upset enough that i would want to go find that person and rough them up. hope that helps lol

it boils down to how hardcore this 'boxing' is. i mean if you are wearing protection and there are rules against facial hits and you are fighting other women who are your size and it is monitored and safe.. i would have no issues.

Top Bottom