Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fish oil as a painkiller?

Wesis

Hi guys! I have seen here many times that fish oil is an anti-inflammatory. Do you think it can help with pains related to menstruation and period? I have those pains regularly, and would like to use something natural to deal with them. Thanks

Fish oil will definitely be beneficial, but I am not sure if it will be able to completely eliminate the pain, since during this period there is not only inflammation that is causing trouble. But in any case, you will only benefit by using fish oil – it is cheap, natural, has no side effects, and a huge bunch of benefits.

No, it is not going to act as a painkiller in this case. What you want to do is have your doctor prescribe something specifically for menstrual cramps if they are that bad.

Any supplement that reduces inflammation (and fish oil is probably the best natural supplement to do that) will reduce pain.

Fish oil has a myriad of health benefits associated with it so I would recommending supplement with it regardless.

Hit it. I would take 6g per day.

I already tried different drugs, and don't wanna use strong painkillers, so natural remedies are trialed now. Thanks for the information - will try that dosage of fish oil to see if it helps somehow.

Top Bottom