Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Timer: HGH or Oxandrolone for fat loss + gain strenght?

fitgoals

Hi all!

I am a 36 years old woman, 152cm (5ft), 47 kg (103.6lb), currently weight training 5x per week + cardio 2x (stairmasters, inclined fast walking on treadmill, or outdoor running sometimes).

My daily diet (a mild caloric deficit of 1500kcal)consist of: Fats (90g - 810kcal), Carbs (60g -240kcal) and Proteins (112g - 450kcal).

While I have made significant progress on losing fat and shaping my body, there is a still great amount of fat on my back and thighs I would like to cut. I do understand that in order to grow muscles I would have to raise my calorie intake but I would also like to gain some strength at this point to be able to push my workouts a bit more.

The thoughts of getting some "extra" help and experience how it can help me towards my fitness objectives by taking it to the next level have been around for some time now and, despite of the negative side effects and health risks associated to this, I do still want to give it a go.

I want to educate myself on what are my best options based on your knowledge and experience so I can make the best decision for the goals I am aiming.

I have been advised the following options (by different people):

-HGH 1IU for 3 to 6 months.
-HGH 1IU for 3 to 6 months + T3 25mg
-Oxandrolone 5mg to a max of 10mg for 6/8 weeks.
-Oxandrolone 5mg to 10mg or 6/8 weeks + clenbuterol +liver support supplement like milk thistle.

I haven't been advised on any specific PCT for any of the options above, but I want to be ready if they are needed to minimize side effects.

Please kindly let me know your thoughts on what you consider it will effectively help me, and if you need extra info from my side just ask me for it!

Thanks in advance for your time and advice!!! :)

I'd change the ratios of fat to protein. 90g is a fair amount.

Thanks for reading through my post!

These 90g goes onto 2 tb spoons of peanut butter before training, 3 eggs for breakfast, 200g of salmon for lunch/dinner and not much more....When I'm on my period (for 3 days) I lower it to 40g and carb up to 180g

What's your suggestion? 40g Fats and compensate with higher Proteins?

Any takes on the HGH/Oxandrolone dosage recommended?

Thanks!

I don't you are gonna get anything out of that low dose of HGH.
And I honestly wouldn't consider taking any drugs in your position.

I think your goals are perfectly achievable without taking any performance enhancing substances.

It's very hard to help over internet because unless you get to know the person a little bit better it's very difficult to give any reasonable advice.

I'd obviously start from the training and nutrition first and make the tweaks in those areas.

Hey there. I got a little experience with Var and females. First make sure it’s real Anavar. It’s expensive and easily replaced with winny. Which in men they have some of the same effects. But to a female winny is much more harsh.

so ensure your source is legit.

As as far as dose I have found that women do well with 5-10 mg per day. I have always felt 20 mg is better left for the pros getting ready pre contest. It will harden you considerably especially if you’re already lean. Great for a prep.

And I honestly wouldn't consider taking any drugs in your position.

I think your goals are perfectly achievable without taking any performance enhancing substances.

It's very hard to help over internet because unless you get to know the person a little bit better it's very difficult to give any reasonable advice.

I'd obviously start from the training and nutrition first and make the tweaks in those areas.

you are right!! the more I research about it the more I see I would have to start with a min of 2UI else I might just be wasting time and money. The HGH I can get is Genotropin (GoQuick pen) which is pretty pricey so I want to make sure (if I finally go for it) I do it with the right dosage and length.

Your advice is quite sensible and wise and yes you might be right. However I feel the physique I would like to achieve (very lean with muscle definition specially on the legs) might not be achievable for me without the help of these performance enhancing substances. I am also well aware that the "ideal" condition I have in my mind is not sustainable long term, but I would really like to reach that point and mark its as "mission accomplished" for once in my life, if that makes sense? specially now that I'm no spring chicken anymore haha :qt:.

I often get asked at the gym if I am preparing for a bikini competition or even if I have run var in the past (mainly due to my traps being overdeveloped, something I am working on atm to correct) so please don't think I am just trying to get a short cut to avoid the hard work :)

Hey there. I got a little experience with Var and females. First make sure it’s real Anavar. It’s expensive and easily replaced with winny. Which in men they have some of the same effects. But to a female winny is much more harsh.

As as far as dose I have found that women do well with 5-10 mg per day. I have always felt 20 mg is better left for the pros getting ready pre contest. It will harden you considerably especially if you’re already lean. Great for a prep.

Yes I am quite lean atm although my legs are still work in progress :( My main concern with Anavar is the possibility of masculinization, so I agree making sure its the real deal would be essential! I can get oxandrolone from Alpha Pharma but even with the authentication code verified the quality of the package (specially the fonts definition) makes me doubt whether is legit or not... I am trying to find it from Balkan Pharmaceuticals but might not be possible....

In any case, I am running a blood test next week to check my starting point and then make a more educated decision that doesn't compromise my health much. Besides normal parameters like Glucose, iron, cholesterol...I'll also get the values for:

LS, FSH, Estradiol, Total Testosterone, Prolactin, Progesterone, DHT, Cortisol, T3, T4 and TSH.

Anything I am missing and I should add? All your inputs for this, or something else, are very valuable to me, so thanks!!

And I honestly wouldn't consider taking anydrugs in your position.

It's very hard to help over internet becauseunless you get to know the person a little bit better it's very difficult togive any reasonable advice.

I'd obviously start from the training andnutrition first and make the tweaks in those areas.

you are right!! the more I research about it the more I see I would have to start with a min of 2UI else I might just be wasting time and money. The HGH I can get is Genotropin (GoQuick pen) which is pretty pricey so I want to make sure (if I finally go for it) I do it with the right dosage and length.

Your advice is quite sensible and wise and yes you might be right. However I feel the physique I would like to achieve (very lean with muscle definition specially on the legs) might not be achievable for me without the help of these performance enhancing substances. I am also well aware that the "ideal" condition I have in my mind is not sustainable long term, but I would really like to reach that point and mark its as "mission accomplished" for once in my life, if that makes sense? specially now that I'm no spring chicken anymore haha

I often get asked at the gym if I am preparing for a bikini competition or even if I have run var in the past (mainly due to my traps being overdeveloped, something I am working on atm to correct) so don't think I am just trying to get a short cut to avoid the hardwork :)

Hey there. I got alittle experience with Var and females. First make sure it’s real Anavar. It’sexpensive and easily replaced with winny. Which in men they have some of thesame effects. But to a female winny is much more harsh.
As as far as dose I have found that women dowell with 5-10 mg per day. I have always felt 20 mg is better left for the prosgetting ready pre contest. It will harden you considerably especially if you’realready lean. Great for a prep.

Yes I am quite lean although my legs are still work in progress...my main concern with Anavar is the possibility of masculinization, so I agree making sure its the real deal would be essential! I can get oxandrolone from Alpha Pharma but even with the authentication code verified the quality of the package (specially the fonts definition) makes me doubt whether is legit or not... I am trying to find it from Balkan Pharmaceuticals but might not be possible....

In any case, I am running a blood test next week to check my starting point and make a more educated decision that doesn't compromise my health much. I'll get the values for:

LS, FSH, Estradiol, Total Testosterone, Prolactin, Progesterone, DHT, Cortisol,T3, T4 and TSH.

Anything I am missing and I should add? All your inputs for this, or something else, are very valuable to me, so thanks!!

I am very sorry if you took it that, wasn't trying to insinuate that you are looking the easy way out. I'm just always very cautious about drugs when it comes to female lifters :)

I love your overall attitude, enthusiasm and goal-oriented mindset and judging by that I strongly believe you could achieve your dreams without PED's.

Top Bottom