Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First timer anavar cycle

RottenWillow

Plat Hero
Platinum
Daisy_Girl said:
I am always nice to you darlin And I am not wearing earrings right now smartass.

Start at 5mg, stay there for 3 or so weeks to judge sides. Then increase to 7.5-10mg if need be. No need to go above 10mg. Can cycle for 8-12 weeks. Take a liver protector. Do bloodwork before, during and after if you can. Esp to check liver values and cholesterol.

Of course, you know, results are diet dependant.

Daisy, I'm guessing anavar is 5aa if you're suggesting something to protect the liver? Is there an OTC product you'd suggest?

So I'll know where to look, what might be the first sides to appear, or is that so case dependant it's impossible to say?

17aa.

Tyler's Liver Detox. Also, r-ALA helps liver too. Both can be bought at AF store.

Sides ... like any AAS. But, the most common is zits and oily skin. I always used a stronger face wash. If I remember correctly, your BF was using Murad for body acne - right? I used the acne Murad products, but also liked Neutrogenia Anti-Acne face wash, and Body Wash. I never noticed body acne - but got them on my face. My face got very oily too.

Other sides that are common are clit enlargement, increased sex drive and voice deepening. I never noticed any of these on Var - even when I went up to 15mg.

SOme people notice bloating. Obviously, if this happens, watch your salt intake, increase potassium intake and water intake.

Good sides you will notice include strength increase (HUGE!), increased vascularity and even body fat reduction. Var is one of the only AAS that has shown to aid in BF reduction.

Top Bottom