Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time using steroids females

eariHe

I'm 22 years-old
5 ft 7 in
140 lb
used to play softball in college and I'm pretty athletic

was thinking about using 20mg a day anavar/oxandrolone

do you think I'm too young to use steroids as a female because I see a lot of guys my age using them especially when I go to the gym

you are starting too high and too much
22 is too young for steroids and 20mgs per day anavar is too much even if you do start
you should first TEST your anavar with roidtest to make sure its legit do NOT take chance its not
and start with sarms like cardarine gw and ostarine mk first before doing anavar

anavar dose for women/females to start is 2.5mgs NOT 20mgs

I'm 22 years-old
5 ft 7 in
140 lb

do you think I'm too young to use steroids as a female because I see a lot of guys my age using them especially when I go to the gym

Those guys are morons. Too young.

Stick to the doses in our articles. Read one

You are young and female, steroids are not for you, too many side effects. you may try sarms or NATURAL sarms replacements: CARDAZOL - booster of cardio,stamina,energy, FAT loss; OSTAZOL - TEST and strength booster; NUTROZOL - HGH booster and sleep aid

I'm 22 years-old
5 ft 7 in
140 lb

sister 20mg a strong dose for female

Top Bottom