Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time trying a mild cycle of AAS w/???

Status
Not open for further replies.

halfsjj

I have a friend that has never used any form of Anabolic s, but is doing a cycled dose of Clen using all the proper precautions, etc. She been working out for several years now in her mid twenty's.

She would like to start some Anavar at 5mg and probably not exceed 10 mg over an 8-10 week cycle. I guess I was wondering if someone thinks adding 25mg or test every 10 days would be beneficial to the cycle or not (because it is too low). She is hesitant of the sides therefore wanted to stay away from Test, but everything I read in the men's reviews requires or suggests Test as the base. Clearly women are different, but I would like to know what others think about a cycle alone with just Var or Var and low dose of Test.

Also, where everyone woman is different, does any see big sides with this cycle. Clearly this cycle is to cut up and build some LBM.

Any help or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much!

Ralph

Personally, I'd steer clear of test, especially as a first cycle. Definitely runs the risk of unwanted sides and your friend is right to be concerned. The other issue is if you run both var and test, and experience sides, you won't know what is causing it. I'd start with var first and leave the test for the men. :)

Ralph, there are some women here that could answer her questions if she cares to join and ask them herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom