Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time with steroids female

IUTLeole

I’m 5’5’’
131 pounds
25-30% body fat but not sure
I've been training over a year and Left 4 times a week and do cardio 3 times a week. I do a lot of high-intensity cardio for 30 minutes each time. I also take BCAAs and creatine as my supplements. Don't want to gain weight I just want to trim up and get leaner. Any advice?

going from bcaa and supplements to steroids a bit much IMO
maybe try sarms first
10mgs cardarine gw and 12.5mgs ostarine, 2 caps cardazol that's all you need, you'll get steroid-like effects without the sides here

I’m 5’5’’
131 pounds
25-30% body fat but not sure
I've been training over a year and Left 4 times a week and do cardio 3 times a week. I do a lot of high-intensity cardio for 30 minutes each time. I also take BCAAs and creatine as my supplements. Don't want to gain weight I just want to trim up and get leaner. Any advice?

Do at least 1-2 more days cardio

Females should not take steroids, sarms is better option, take GW-10mgs and MK2866-12.5mgs. Another option is NATURAL sarms replacements: CARDAZOL-booster of FAT loss,cardio,stamina,energy; OSTAZOL-booster of TEST, strength

Steroids don't burn fat so the best thing you could stack would be Cardarine + N2Slin. And just keep up the training.

When it comes to fat loss though, the biggest impact comes from adjusting diet.

Top Bottom