Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Time On Clen --- Help Please

PowerPrincess

hi...i'm new to the boards. I started taking Clenbuterol today for the first time today. I was kinda freaked to take it too, but i got over it and said to myself just do it..
So at 11am i took 4 hydroxicut and ate my first meal for the day (got up late) and then at 2pm I took my first dosage of clenbuterol (1 tab)...twenty minutes later I was dizzy, light-headed and just felt completely out of it :bawling: Has anyone else ever experienced this? Is this normal to occur on the first dosage? Anyone women have a full proof cuycle with stacking that works? I've read a couple of threads with cycles but i would love some more personalized advice (if possible) :think: THanks sooo much for you time
Looking forward to responses and useful information :D

Hmm why are you taking hydroxycut with the clen?? Especially 4 all at once?! Sounds like a little too much...try it without the hydroxycut, I don't think you should be mixing the two...

after using the search option here on the boards, you will find lots of answers re:clen and effects of mixing it w/ hydroxycut...like bebe mentioned - not a good idea
... and btw welcome :wavey:

PP - welcome ! Check out some of the posts by WarLobo -- I've bumped a few of the older ones up --- some good ones are "Clen - A Review", also the Newbie post at the top of the list and also "Tip Top TIps" and "Killer Threads" (may not have exact titles - but they were all bumped up the list today so check them out) and also the search -- you can search on "clenbuterol" and "clen" and get lots of info.

still alittle lost in the clen world

Thanks for your info....but i'm still confused. I've been seaching throught the boards...why shouldn't i take hydroxicut with the clen if it's at different times of the day??? My boyfriend gave me a cycle idea...what are you opionion of it??:mix:
Week 1: first 3 days: 1pill , last 4 days (2 pills)
Week 2: first 5 days: 3 pills, last 2 days (4 pills)
Week 3: all 7 days (4 pills)
Week 4: all 7 day (4 pills) and then come off it gradually

I've read so many posts and none sounded like a cycle like he wrote up for me...is this cycle completely incorrect ????? If so....do i do the 2 week cycle and then 2 weeks off...then back on for 2 weeks???? for a total of 6 weeks on????

And if i do it with the off days...do i stack a fatburner to keep up my energy levels????

I'm sooo confused with the abundance of contradictory information....please, please help me to understand this clen world better :idea:

thanks soooo much guys (you're awesome!)

ive heard that 2 weeks on 2 weeks off is the best way to go. how many mgs are ur pills? i havent started mine yet but they are .02mg. i was wondering how many i have to take a day?

Re: still alittle lost in the clen world

PowerPrincess said:
My boyfriend gave me a cycle idea...what are you opionion of it??:mix:
Week 1: first 3 days: 1pill , last 4 days (2 pills)
Week 2: first 5 days: 3 pills, last 2 days (4 pills)
Week 3: all 7 days (4 pills)
Week 4: all 7 day (4 pills) and then come off it gradually

I've read so many posts and none sounded like a cycle like he wrote up for me...is this cycle completely incorrect ????? If so....do i do the 2 week cycle and then 2 weeks off...then back on for 2 weeks???? for a total of 6 weeks on????

....please, please help me to understand this clen world better :idea:

thanks soooo much guys (you're awesome!)

So does anyone have any comments on the cycle that he recommended for me (my boyfriend that is (pokememon and luvs2juice)
I'd greatly appreciate any advice....i just still don't understand why i should take hydroxicut with the clen...
thanks for your help ;)

do the two weeks of clen...then take two weeks off...on your weeks off you can take the hydroxycut. it'll keep you from getting tired and such. cycle looks fine...i dunno go upto 4 if you can, but if it gets too rough just stick with 3. Jesus! 4 hydroxycut and clen?!! you shouldn't take ECA with clen....i know some other people disagree, but i know for me that's too much. you'll wind up having a heart attack. really, everyone has different tolerance levels. anywayz, hope i helped some.

btw...the cycle looks straight, just make sure you can handle 4 a day. don't force it. rock the am cardio!

Great Advice!!! Still I have a question

Ok so the cycle looks ok....i've on my 4th day of one pill of clen (sweating like crazy when i do my cardio) and i still take the hydroxicut at different points of the day....is that bad, i never feel affects of the hydroxicut (but then again, i rarely ever show side effects when i do fatburners - they last 2 days tops)....is that still a bad idea to do the hydroxicut with the clen if i am not feeling anything???????

I just did my morning cardio and i'll go back for more after work today....

BTW....I kicked my boyfriend's ass (POKEMEMON) with ABS....hahahahahhahah!!!!! Go me!!!!

Thanks for the imput...i'd love to hear more :)))

You guys are AWESOME!:D

PP --

I want to find the exact details (no time since I'm at work), but I think its a good thing to cycle anything you introduce into your body or you will either just become desensitized or actually have some negative effects from it. According to Lobo's post about cycling clen, it seems the suggested is 2 weeks on / 2 weeks off - need to give your receptors some time to recover and get the clen out of your body. Also you keep needing to add more / day to "feel" it. So better to just take a breather every two weeks or so.

Same for ECA - why bomb your system w/ 2 types of stimulants and then take a complete 2 week break? You definitely need to cycle ECA -- I used to load ephedrine and it can have effects -- I got completely burnt on it last December and it seems my metabolism has stalled for the last 6 months as a result. I've completely cleared ECA out of my system since about March and finally starting to drop some weight again.

I would also think (pure speculation on my part) that going 2 weeks loading clen and then going off, you would feel a switch in your system - going from stimulants to no stimulants. Seems like a good time to introduce the ECA again. Then switch when you back on the clen. I would think loading both at the same time would result in a "crash" of some degree when you go off both... I could be wrong tho... Do more research along those lines.

Also if you start feeling like you arent' getting much from the ECA, you might switch from HydroxyCuts to Adipokinetix - its norephedrine instead of ephedrine - different receptors involved. You will still get the stimulation but without buzz. Norephedrine isn't as thermogenic as ephedrine, but it will give you a break from the ECA you have been using.

Top Bottom