Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first time clen cycle

AuthentiK DZyne

Got my Clen in yesturday... was wondering if I am measuring correctly... havent used it yet... Okay so i have a syringe that measures up to 1/2 a cc... so for the first day, dosage will be 1/5th? of that...
cycle will look like this for 18 days...
20 mcgs 2 days-- 1/5th
40 mcgs 2 days-- 2/5th
60--3/5th
80--4/5th
100--syringe full
80--4/5th
60--3/5th
40--2/5th
20--1/5th
How does that look??? Is it right...
BTY- 5'8
train 5 days a week

Why are you ramping back down off Clen?

Also, I wouldn't plan out how high you will go - individual tolerance varies - there is no set amt. You might find that you can't handle more than 60mcg, you never know.

Are you doing 2w on / 2w off?

Are you supp'ing Taurine?

How is the diet?

Daisy_Girl said:
Why are you ramping back down off Clen?

Also, I wouldn't plan out how high you will go - individual tolerance varies - there is no set amt. You might find that you can't handle more than 60mcg, you never know.

Are you doing 2w on / 2w off?

Are you supp'ing Taurine?

How is the diet?
based on the research i have done it is best to ramp down, i do agree with you on the high levels... but if i never feel the horrible sides that come along, then i wanted to use this plan...
yeah... i plan on doing 2 weeks on/off
no taurine yet... is it REALLY necessary?
super clean diet..

Only if you want to minimize the impact on your thyroid. It also helps with cramping.

Do some research, you'll see.

BTW, I think Clen is WAY overrated. The only reason people get a hardon for it is because it is illegal. I have had MUCH better luck with OTC stuff from AF Fitness.

I'm still not sure the purpose of the ramp down? Yes for t3 or other things to let your natural levels adjust back after an exogenous source is introduced. I guess the thing w/ clen is that your receptors build a tolerance over the two weeks so ramping just be aware you will pretty much feel nothing as you get closer to the 2 weeks. Then 2 weeks / switch to eca & let the receptors hit by the clen clear themselves.

Sassy69 said:
I'm still not sure the purpose of the ramp down? Yes for t3 or other things to let your natural levels adjust back after an exogenous source is introduced. I guess the thing w/ clen is that your receptors build a tolerance over the two weeks so ramping just be aware you will pretty much feel nothing as you get closer to the 2 weeks. Then 2 weeks / switch to eca & let the receptors hit by the clen clear themselves.

thanks sassy... so what do you think of my layout "plan" am i using the right syringe and all... what do i use to measure mcg's... All i could find at my local pharmacies was a syringe that measures 1/2 a cc, and one that measures up to 12 ml's...
Help!

The mcg's seem fine. I just really don't think ramping DOWN is what you should o. Ramp UP - find your "happy dose" and stay there for the remainder of the 2 weeks.

And ramping up meaning, go in increments of the steps you had originally scheduled, but take it a day at a time- you have to go by how you react &what is comfortable. If its ok at that dose, then increase the next day. If not, stay at the same dose or back down an interval. You can plan whatever you want, but you have ot slowly see what actually worsk for you.

Just wondering... if Im crazy!? I did clen for about a month. Then switched to the liquid. I felt awful enough to stop. I didnt feel I had any significant results from it and since going off Ive gained body fat like crazy!! Without changing my eating or work outs!! I am tempted to go back but worry about the long term effects, slow thyroid and heart issue (possibly) Anyone have this experience or advice?!!

Like I said earlier - Clen is WAY overrated for fat loss in my opinion.

Try supps from AF Store - Thermorexin is the shit for fat loss. Just my opinion though.

Top Bottom