x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

first time clen cycle

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about first time clen cycle within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: Got my Clen in yesturday... was wondering if I am measuring correctly... havent used it yet... Okay so i have a syringe that measures up to 1/2 a cc... so for the first day, dosage will be 1/5th? of that... cycle will look like this for 18 days... 20 mcgs 2 days-- 1/5th 40 mcgs 2 days-- 2/5th 60--3/5th 80--4/5th 100--syringe full 80--4/5th 60--3/5th 40--2/5th

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Re: first time clen cycle

oh... forgot to tell ya'll... I up'ed to 60 today along with my new taurine... and.. i had the shakes for a little while... but... it was gone... and now i feel no sides at all... this is great... i do notice that i am REALLY hungry... but keeping the tight diet... had 2 bites of an apple pie yesturday... i swear just two bites... i felt soooooooo guilty after... lol... tomorrow 80mcg's...

I take syphrine that I got from the AF store when I take my clen. I also found that it makes me hungry but the syphrine kills it.

The Shadow

Quote Quote posted by AuthentiK DZyne
    oh... forgot to tell ya'll... I up'ed to 60 today along with my new taurine... and.. i had the shakes for a little while... but... it was gone... and now i feel no sides at all... this is great... i do notice that i am REALLY hungry... but keeping the tight diet... had 2 bites of an apple pie yesturday... i swear just two bites... i felt soooooooo guilty after... lol... tomorrow 80mcg's...
    you are splitting the dosage - right?

Quote Quote posted by The Shadow
    you are splitting the dosage - right?
    i havent been... only because im only up to 60... today... but starting tomorrow im a spliting 40mcg 6am/1.5 taurine& 40mcg noon/1.5 taurine
    Is that the right way?

The Shadow

Clen L1/2(half life) is 36 hours....this means that after 1.5 days form your last dose, half still remains in your system.

The HL is why we recommend ramping slowly and I DO suggest breaking it up into 12 or even 8 hour dosings

... got it... so im going to break it up into 8 hour doses... thanks shadow...