Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first time clen cycle

oh... forgot to tell ya'll... I up'ed to 60 today along with my new taurine... and.. i had the shakes for a little while... but... it was gone... and now i feel no sides at all... this is great... i do notice that i am REALLY hungry... but keeping the tight diet... had 2 bites of an apple pie yesturday... i swear just two bites... i felt soooooooo guilty after... lol... tomorrow 80mcg's...

I take syphrine that I got from the AF store when I take my clen. I also found that it makes me hungry but the syphrine kills it.

AuthentiK DZyne said:
oh... forgot to tell ya'll... I up'ed to 60 today along with my new taurine... and.. i had the shakes for a little while... but... it was gone... and now i feel no sides at all... this is great... i do notice that i am REALLY hungry... but keeping the tight diet... had 2 bites of an apple pie yesturday... i swear just two bites... i felt soooooooo guilty after... lol... tomorrow 80mcg's...

you are splitting the dosage - right?

The Shadow said:
you are splitting the dosage - right?
i havent been... only because im only up to 60... today... but starting tomorrow im a spliting 40mcg 6am/1.5 taurine& 40mcg noon/1.5 taurine
Is that the right way?

Clen L1/2(half life) is 36 hours....this means that after 1.5 days form your last dose, half still remains in your system.

The HL is why we recommend ramping slowly and I DO suggest breaking it up into 12 or even 8 hour dosings

Top Bottom