Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first time clen cycle

Daisy_Girl said:
Like I said earlier - Clen is WAY overrated for fat loss in my opinion.

Try supps from AF Store - Thermorexin is the shit for fat loss. Just my opinion though.

IMO TREX works alot better in my opinion for women than Clen. Have helped about 7 women with both and Trex and cardio worked 10times better, also if this is your first time, CLen sides are the worst and everyone i know gets them! But its your body. GL.

well everyone... i did it... i started my clen on saturday... started with 20mcgs was fine with that dosage... felt a little ... hyper... at first, but that slowed down... no real big sides as of yet... sunday i repeated the 20mcg's and this morning i up'd it to 30... i am noticing a tinge of shakes, not a big deal... still sleepy though... i can fall asleep right here... i'll keep you all posted...

I guess the point is to find the increment that works best and stay just a step below the panic attack feeling. As you go thru the 2 weeks you will notice that the sides are less and less, but that's the point of increasing incrementally and just pacing yourself by how you feel. The problem w/ a "schedule" is that not everyone's clen is the same and no one is the same as far as handlign the sides. But do take the 2 weeks off and you can cycle over to a regular ECA on teh off 2 weeks as those hit different receptors.

But always keep in mind that clen is JUST A SUPPLEMENT - if your diet & trainnig dont' stay spot on, you may as well forget the clen too. It is only as good as yoru diet & training. With clen especially tho, make sure it doens't negate the quality of your recovery time (i.e. your sleep) - then IMO the sum result of whatever 'fat loss' you got from the clen is pretty much a wash w/ the cost of poor sleep & recovery time.

Daisy_Girl said:
Only if you want to minimize the impact on your thyroid. It also helps with cramping.

Do some research, you'll see.

BTW, I think Clen is WAY overrated. The only reason people get a hardon for it is because it is illegal. I have had MUCH better luck with OTC stuff from AF Fitness.
silly question BUT does Clen interfere with Thyroid? or why do you say....
Only if you want to minimize the impact on your thyroid. It also helps with cramping.

florencia said:
silly question BUT does Clen interfere with Thyroid?

Clen depletes Taurine which is required for proper thyroid function. Clen depletes taurine levels (in the liver) which stops the conversion of T4 to T3. Taurine allows the user to avoid the thyroid rebound and the muscle cramps.

Daisy_Girl said:
Clen depletes Taurine which is required for proper thyroid function. Clen depletes taurine levels (in the liver) which stops the conversion of T4 to T3. Taurine allows the user to avoid the thyroid rebound and the muscle cramps.
You are so smart! So how much taurine is recomended?

Alright im up to 40mcg's... hands are a little shakier today... feeling great... no real bad sides...i sleep just fine, but i guess that could be because i dose early 6:30 am... My workout was great yesturday...
My increments are in 10 mcg's... So far so good ;)

nousrnamsleft said:
Just wondering... if Im crazy!? I did clen for about a month. Then switched to the liquid. I felt awful enough to stop. I didnt feel I had any significant results from it and since going off Ive gained body fat like crazy!! Without changing my eating or work outs!! I am tempted to go back but worry about the long term effects, slow thyroid and heart issue (possibly) Anyone have this experience or advice?!!
Rebound weight gain comes typicaly when you do not supplement taurine.

So....you took a fat burner.

Lost weight.

Stopped taking the fat burner.

You have gained weight.

I'm not sure why you are suprised that you gained some weight.

Taurine, as mentioned, helps the thyroid.

It is also CRITICAL in the fight against cramping as clen will literally deplete the amino acid.

So lessons here:

1 - take 2-3000 mg taurine for optimal thyroid output and to aviod hellacious cramp

2 - don't be suprised that removing a fat loss agent will lead to some adipose gain

The Shadow said:
So....you took a fat burner.

Lost weight.

Stopped taking the fat burner.

You have gained weight.

I'm not sure why you are suprised that you gained some weight.

Taurine, as mentioned, helps the thyroid.

It is also CRITICAL in the fight against cramping as clen will literally deplete the amino acid.

So lessons here:

1 - take 2-3000 mg taurine for optimal thyroid output and to aviod hellacious cramp

2 - don't be suprised that removing a fat loss agent will lead to some adipose gain

Just keep clean diet...if it will bounce back it will be worse...and thyroid problems I think are hell...

Top Bottom