Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First post newbie

Aideen

Hi
Im 24 Currently weigh 108lbs, work out 4-5 times a week . Mainly weights and little cardio , I consider myself toned but would like to get really tones up but I think I struggle with my diet. Here is my daily meal
Breakfast
1/2 cup of oatmeal
3 egg whites
Blurberrys
Teaspoon of udos oil

Snack
Postwork out:
Whey

Lunch
Chicken or turkey breast
Leafy green salad mix
Sweet patato
Spoon of udos oil

Afternoon snack
1 Egg White
Hand full of almonds

Dinner
Fish or turkey or chicken
Green veg
Spoon of udos oil

Snack
Cottage cheese
Blueberrys

Could any one recommend anyting
Thank you

I would start with a site like fitday.com and enter in all your food to get your daily calorie count. Your food choices look really good.

I agree with Roxy. I use fitday and it is a wonderful tool to use. Just knowing what my daily calorie intake is and how to adjust and where to adjust.

Just looking at your meal plan, you are making great food choices. One thing I would do is increase some of your protein in each meal. I like to try to get in no less than 20 grams of protein per meal. Sometimes I go a lot higher, but that is just something I start with. So for example, your breakfast and your "snack" meal (which personally, none of my meals are considered snacks. They are all solid meals) of 3 and 1 egg white. I would increase that to no less than 6 egg whites. It really is not much when you get them sitting in a bowl. For 6 large whites, you will get in 21 g of protein.

But as suggest by Roxy, go ahead and join fitday.com and see what your daily food intake is.

Hi
Im 24 Currently weigh 108lbs, work out 4-5 times a week . Mainly weights and little cardio , I consider myself toned but would like to get really tones up but I think I struggle with my diet. Here is my daily meal
Breakfast
1/2 cup of oatmeal
3 egg whites
Blurberrys
Teaspoon of udos oil

Snack
Postwork out:
Whey

Lunch
Chicken or turkey breast
Leafy green salad mix
Sweet patato
Spoon of udos oil

Afternoon snack
1 Egg White
Hand full of almonds

Dinner
Fish or turkey or chicken
Green veg
Spoon of udos oil

Snack
Cottage cheese
Blueberrys

Could any one recommend anyting
Thank you

I'm not sure what "toned" means, but I suspect you want to look harder. Is that correct?

If so, you want to gain a bit of skeletal muscle. You might be getting enough calories to fuel a bit of lean body mass gain, but given the cardio you mention I suspect not.

Get some reliable calorie counts. Then get someone trained with a good quality skin caliper to obtain some general estimate of your body fat level. Then it would be possible to begin developing a program to meet your goals.

Top Bottom