Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First injection.....

Ole boy, how much were u taking a week and how long was Ur cycle?

Sent from my PG86100 using EliteFitness

It's been awhile but I think it was comparable to 1 or 1.5 cc/ 3x per week...I only made it 3 weeks, if that. For whatever reason, I just didn't react well to it and I've said before, here, that I'm more on the conservative side and don't want to see a lot of the visible sides. But I can do something like winny and have very few sides, where other women react terribly to it.....so all individual. I do know women who love primo.

The other thing I'd suggest....just for your own info...is to do a starting weight and measurements and then a finishing one too. Everyone always says "oh my first cycle was great....increased strength in the gym" which is always a good thing but I always like to see the other changes, too. My strength always drops coming off cycle and I want to know if I've gained size, changed measurements etc....do you know what I mean? The strength gains are great but they will go away, where it's nice to see if you've made other physical changes too.

Ok...I better go back to work...LOL :)

ok, thats was very informative Cali, i am taking a half of cc, twice a week. last night was my third shot...i am looking everyday for any weird sides...lol...ok,so lets say a side does come up and i decide to just quit, cold turkey..do i need to take my post right away or do i just taper off...I had thought that i could just taper of when i finish this cycle if i went the whole entire way. I did get some clomid just in case...:-0)...thanks a lot..i look forward to your responses.....

ok, thats was very informative Cali, i am taking a half of cc, twice a week. last night was my third shot...i am looking everyday for any weird sides...lol...ok,so lets say a side does come up and i decide to just quit, cold turkey..do i need to take my post right away or do i just taper off...I had thought that i could just taper of when i finish this cycle if i went the whole entire way. I did get some clomid just in case...:-0)...thanks a lot..i look forward to your responses.....

Hey TG..I missed this one. I'm not great with pct stuff as I don't do a lot of it. I think your dose is low enough that you could just stop using it and be ok. I'm not even sure you'd need to taper off, although a week or two wouldn't be a big deal. Rotten Willow has talked about using Zinc in pct and I did use that after my last run. Sorry I can be more help there.

How's your cycle going??

Hey, the cycle is going great still no sides that i can see as of yet, so that's good. My husband says my bi's are a lil harder...but I beg the differ...I'm really not looking for a lot from this since I know I'm taking so little..I'll keep u updated:)

Sent from my PG86100 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom