Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle for a WOMEN, what would it be???

espanola

A women about to take her first AS cycle-would you guys recommend.

No intentions for a "he-she" appearance. Something light of course with the least bit of side effects

I used primo for my first cycle (only one yet!) No side effect at all. Good gains,(not too much but enough for me) no water retention. I kept everything.
Was: 116lbs, 13%bf 101 lbs lean body mass
Now: 120 lbs, 11%bf, 107 lbs lean body mass
LG

------------------
I don't believe in luck... Only work can bring us to reach the top!!

I would suggest Anavar. Start at 5mg a day for a week and check for sides, then gradually increase to a max of 15mg a day. Do NOT exceed the 15mg a day as you may experience virilization sides.

I have done two cycles one of Deca and my second cycle was with Anavar. I gained 13 lbs in muscle and lost 3% in body fat with the Deca but have permanent sides that I am not really happy with. Such as deeper voice, more facial and body hair and scalp hair loss. Had water retention during the cycle too.

When I did the Anavar cycle I gained 6lbs of muscle and lost 2% of body fat with NO sides. No water retention, felt hard and tight during the whole cycle had strength increase about the third week. Was very happy with the results. Started @ 5mg a day and went up to 15mg a day for 12 weeks.

Good Luck to you!!

------------------
You can not accomplish what your mind can not conceive.

Not a single second!!! :)
I would admit, that my libido is already very high.
LG

------------------
I don't believe in luck... Only work can bring us to reach the top!!

Well, I just started taking Anavar (second week) so far so good.Feel a lot stronger and tighter, especially in my abs and arm area... Taking 10mg a day....it still to soon to tell, but I love the feeling.

Top Bottom