Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle for a Female

Snarling Force

My girl is 28, 10-12% BF, and has recently shown interest in a cycle. I'm thinking an anavar only cycle. Can you ladies give me an idea of what a good first cycle would be for her, and for how long she should run it? Also, what kind of sides should she expect from an anavar only cycle? Thanks ladies!!

Dayum 10-12 %? So I'm guessing she's got a tight diet & consistent & hard ass training routine? IF that is true, my next question is what is her goal w/ the cycle?

Var is goinig to be your best bet. Fewest sides & most predictable. Make sure whatever brand you are using is actually what it says it is & also if it is under / overdosed. Generally a cycle is can start at 5 mg ED, up to 10 mg ED (1/2 am , 1/2 pm since the half life is around 8 hrs -- evens out the body's response to it). Really no need to go above 10 mg and just watch for the sides - probably most commonly is acne. Typcial cycles run 8-12 weeks.

Ya said it all :qt:

Sassy69 said:
Dayum 10-12 %? So I'm guessing she's got a tight diet & consistent & hard ass training routine? IF that is true, my next question is what is her goal w/ the cycle?

Var is goinig to be your best bet. Fewest sides & most predictable. Make sure whatever brand you are using is actually what it says it is & also if it is under / overdosed. Generally a cycle is can start at 5 mg ED, up to 10 mg ED (1/2 am , 1/2 pm since the half life is around 8 hrs -- evens out the body's response to it). Really no need to go above 10 mg and just watch for the sides - probably most commonly is acne. Typcial cycles run 8-12 weeks.

Sassy69 said:

Thank you kindly Sassy for you response! She is an early morning cardio addict, then does weights a couple times a week in the afternoons. At this point, she is mainly wanting to build some muscle. Since she does so much cardio, and cleans on her hands and knees 8hrs a day for a living, she is very thin and lean but would like more muscle.

The only var I have access to is ML labs out of China. Any experiences with that? Thanks!

On final question I had... Var has no male characteristic side effects like facial hair, deepened voice, etc does it? Thanks!

Of all the AAS, var is by far the lightest & most predictable in sides. With women, you can't really assume that how one responds to an AAS is how every one responds, but generally there are almost no sides, if any, acne. There is also probably a heightened sensitivity in the clitoral region, but that's debatable as a "side" or a "benefit" ;)

One thing I might add is that w/ the additional support of var she can probably lift a little heavier & harder, recover faster, etc. But also if she wants to add muscle, you didn't specify how much "morning cardio fiend-ness" she has -- a whole lotta cardio will catabolize muscle so she could potentially retain/build her own muscle naturally by cutting back on teh cardio & doign more resistance training.

i was pretty concerned about that myself.. i like being a woman..

I didnt get any facial hair.. no manly characteristics whatso ever and was lucky enough not even to have any blemishes either

What sassy said about the increased clitorial sensitivity is correct though.. and i didn't consider that a drawback :p

Snarling Force said:
On final question I had... Var has no male characteristic side effects like facial hair, deepened voice, etc does it? Thanks!

Snarling Force said:

There is ALWAYS a risk of virilization with ANY AAS. There is no such thing as a 100% safe drug.

I have put together a REALLY helpful sticky at the top of this board - here is the link. Read it, print it out for your girl. SHE needs to read it and ALL kinds of info on AAS.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=302279
Oh, and I got no sexual benefits from Var. I have done SEVERAL cycles of it - different brands, never impacted sexually by it.

Top Bottom