Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Finasteride for women

Woody

This stuff is great for women to keep from having sides. Prevents the conversion of test to DHT. With 100 mg test gel ED, 25 mg anadrol ED, and 50 mg winny ED, my woman has zero problems. No voice hoarseness, acne, hair on face. Zippo. However, she is past childbearing age.

Note that it will cause male fetal sexual development problems if handled or taken by pregnant women. Otherwise it should be part of any woman's stack.

Woody said:
With 100 mg test gel ED, 25 mg anadrol ED, and 50 mg winny ED, my woman has zero problems. No voice hoarseness, acne, hair on face. Zippo.
:eek2:

Woody said:
However, she is past childbearing age.
There are MANY MANY things that post-menapausal women can get away with, whereas a woman still getting a period and/or having functioning ovaries just don't have the luxury. But then again, no hot flashes, vaginal dryness...yada yada yada either.:D

"Note that it will cause male fetal sexual development problems if handled or taken by pregnant women. Otherwise it should be part of any woman's stack."

I would think the stack you mentioned would cause problems for a developing fetus with or without the finasteride!!!

The main problem I have with finasteride as part of a women's stack is that she will lose out on the fabulous properties of DHT (or DHN with deca) as an estrgen receptor blocker, and it won't help at all with DHT derivatives such as winny. It also may reduce or eliminate much of the libido enhancing effects that many women would otherwise get from her cycle. But if hairloss is a problem then I'd rather have the thigh fat than the bald patch!!!

You don't need DHT to get cut. Clen gave her striated glutes (she has a competition this weekend).

Although it won't help with winny, prior to using finasteride, she started getting a hoarse voice on 25 mg winny EOD. Now at 50 mg ED, no problem but she is using finasteride. My guess is that the sum total of DHT and DHT derivatives are what causes the problem sides. Get rid of the DHT and you can take more DHT derivatives (such as winny). And the DHT derivatives seem to be better that DHT.

It also did not cut into the libido at all; that actually seems to be more connected to testosterone level than DHT level. She's tried 200 mg test enanthate per week for 3 weeks and all she thought about was sex, sex, sex. Just like a 16 year old boy. :p

Also, discovered that if the test dosages are high enough (say 50-100 mg/day of test in a PLO gel), post-menopausal women don't need estrogen cream. There is enough conversion from test to estrogen to avoid hot flashes and vaginal dryness. Aromatase is a good thing here.

this is an old thread...resurrected.

i'm looking for additional feedback as to the effectiveness of using finasteride to prevent/reduce thinning hair from DHT derived AAS and DHT conversion from AAS in females. i'm finding conflicting information on it. i

i appreciate any light you ladies (or guys) can shed on this.

Works for DHT obviously.

I would personally get some 2% nizoral shampoo and stay away form heavy androgens

Woody said:
With 100 mg test gel ED, 25 mg anadrol ED, and 50 mg winny ED, my woman has zero problems. No voice hoarseness, acne, hair on face. Zippo. However, she is past childbearing age.

Note that it will cause male fetal sexual development problems if handled or taken by pregnant women. Otherwise it should be part of any woman's stack.

Are you sure it is still a woman? Wow, that is a lot of gear for a female. How long has she been running that?

Top Bottom