Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Finally jumping in!

tgardner

Well after months of going back in forth, I will be starting my cycle of var for the first three weeks n primo a little later in the cycle... My dosage will be small because I'm new to it and i want to watch out for sides as well. I think I will be happy with results and can't wait to show pics...:)

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Glad to hear you are going light. A light amount is different to everyone though.
I have found there is never a need to do more than the minimum unless someone is not eating right, training right or both.
Best of luck and keep us posted!

Hey guys, yes this is my first one. I've started just primo alone for now..maybe var after..I only will do a half of cc for the next couple of weeks and maybe for the entire cycle...lol...it took me almost a year to jump, so i wanna be careful...

Off to the gym I go...have a good one:)

I think it's wise to stick with just one, that way you can monitor any sides and you will know which one is causing them. Good luck!

Thx cali, that's what I think too..my husband just got started on his first cycle and he just jumps full force without thought...maybe I'm just being extra careful..

Thx cali, that's what I think too..my husband just got started on his first cycle and he just jumps full force without thought...maybe I'm just being extra careful..

I think it's better to be careful, especially as women because the sides can be permanent and not what we want.

Top Bottom