Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Final answer on Clen/ECA?

jcrewgirl

After much research, I've yet to figure out the real answer- should you take the ECA Stack while on 2 weeks off during the Clen cycle?
I personally would think the answer would be no, because it would further downgrade your receptors but so many people suggest it despite this fact.
Anyone?

ECA has nothing to do with the clen receptors.

Where did you get that??

You "alternate" with the ECA to keep a fat burner in the system.

You can run both togther after you max out the clen(sides).

The Shadow said:
ECA has nothing to do with the clen receptors.

Where did you get that??

You "alternate" with the ECA to keep a fat burner in the system.

u can run both togther after you max out the clen(sides).

How much eca would you take? How many eff. How many caff. How many asprin? Thanks

Ephedrine works on Beta-2 receptors. Clenbuterol works on Beta-2 receptors. Therefore Clenbuterol and Ephedrine work on the same receptors.

Alternating them is like alternating spring water and filtered water because they're different types of water.

Read this:

http://www.steroid.com/Clenbuterol.php

Then read this:

(It's me and the current Assistant Director of Research and Development for Biotest Laboratories, Cy Wilson, discussing Stimulants.... His undergraduate major was biotechnology with a minor in chemistry....currently he's a doctoral candidate):

http://www.t-nation.com/portal_includes/articles/2006/06-098-diet.html

Seeing as both ultimately lead to receptor downgrade, alternating them, *might* slow down those effects, but only complete discontinuation of the stack will allow for complete upregulation.

Both are Beta-2 Agonists - yes.

Knowing that caffeine, in some studies, has been shown to increease fat burning by 70% or more in aerobic exercise....why would one NOT add it to the mix?

"[Aspirin] is often added to fat-burner products because it appears to reduce urinary excretion of ephedrine, thus keeping it in the blood longer and prolonging ephedrine's stimulating effects," explains Sheri Barke, MPH, PD, a nutritionist at the UCLA Arthur Ashe Student Health and Wellness Center.

My comments, while unclear, were directed at the effects of caffeine and asprin as the continuation of a pm about the subject.

However, I have personally found that the vast majority of competitors who have added eca - ephedrine - caffeine - aspirin once the Clenbuterol's effectiveness have begun to fade a bit, have most definitely experienced an upswing in fat loss compared to the previous weeks of Clenbuterol alone.

For the record - I HATE this f'ning new feature on the boards that "thinks" for you.

LOL

The Shadow said:
Seeing as both ultimately lead to receptor downgrade, alternating them, *might* slow down those effects, but only complete discontinuation of the stack will allow for complete upregulation.

Both are Beta-2 Agonists - yes.

Knowing that caffeine, in some studies, has been shown to increease fat burning by 70% or more in aerobic exercise....why would one NOT add it to the mix?

"[Aspirin] is often added to fat-burner products because it appears to reduce urinary excretion of ephedrine, thus keeping it in the blood longer and prolonging ephedrine's stimulating effects," explains Sheri Barke, MPH, PD, a nutritionist at the UCLA Arthur Ashe Student Health and Wellness Center.

My comments, while unclear, were directed at the effects of caffeine and asprin as the continuation of a pm about the subject.

However, I have personally found that the vast majority of competitors who have added eca - ephedrine - caffeine - aspirin - ephedrine - caffeine - aspirin once the Clenbuterol's effectiveness have begun to fade a bit, have most definitely experienced an upswing in fat loss compared to the previous weeks of Clenbuterol alone.

For the record - I HATE this f'ning new feature on the boards that "thinks" for you.

LOL

Both clen and ephedrine work on the same receptor. However, Ephedine seems to slow gastric emptying a bit more than Clen, while Clen seems to have properties Ephedrine doesn't. I think that those different features probably make them each worthwhile in different ways...Eph. is far more effective for me, because of it's effects on slowing gastric emptying.

2sasc4u2 said:
How much eca - ephedrine - caffeine - aspirin would you take? How many eff. How many caff. How many asprin? Thanks

25 mg ephedrine, 200 mg caffeine, and 300 mg aspirin. taken approximately one hour before a workout & not more than three times a week.

Top Bottom