Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A fiction called CHEMICAL PINK

Soooooo old news :rolleyes: I have 'heard' that there is a subculture out there like that, however, I would NEVER cross over to that degree. Furthermore, I don't think even half the women on this board will either. But unfortunately it does exist. :(

It's supposedly already being made into a movie....

COLOR ME PINK by GeneX

Rumors about "Chemical Pink", the novel about the world of female bodybuilding by Katie Arnoldi, have been floating around and it's been confirmed that the book will be made into a film.
Chuck Palahniuk, the author of "Fight Club" had the following to say when
interviewed by Jo Wijnsma recently. Palahniuk would be writing the adaptation of the novel for the big screen.

"David Fincher (Director of "Fight Club", "Seven" and "The Panic Room")and I have talked about doing Chemical Pink, which is a dark novel about female odybuilding. I think Fincher is hemming and hawing about Mission Impossible 3. I know he has the option. I think he got the option and put the deal together with me as the screenwriter. Our agents have talked about it. I tried to tell David that I've never written a screenplay before. He seems fine with it."

It should be interesting to see who they cast for the female bodybuilder roles. We'll keep you all abreast of things as we hear them.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm./
:confused:

Thanks for the reminder - I've been meaning on reading this (just out of curiousity's sake), but I keep forgetting about it.

NubianBeauty : Sorry if it's old news... I didn't mean to be such a pain on this board! :(

Radical Ice : A movie?? Shit... not sure people want to see that. It's kind of... wierd and gross! Thanks for the update!

JJFigure : I think it's worth reading... just for curiosity sake like you said. It remind us of the early 80's... with Bev Francis and such...

Thanks BronzedGoddess! I went ahead and ordered it - I thought I'd add it to my growing collection of BB books.

LOL@Torchy. I read it in one day too then I was so mad because I didn't have a book for the next day:rolleyes:

God, I hope it doesn't create a huge backlash against women and bodybuilding if they do make the movie. Remember the guy in fight club with the super-gyno? Ugh. I mean, I'll be the first one in line to see it, but I bet my mother calls me up the day after it comes out and Katie Couric starts talking about it on the Today show and insists that I get a drug test THAT DAY, all weeping on the phone that I'm going to end up wrassling guys with muscle fetishes in cheap hotel rooms for my next fix of test.

Groan.

xoxo

Wyst

Top Bottom