Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fiber intake for 20 yr old?

JoanneWoodward

[FONT=&quot]How much should a 20 year old, weight, if its important is, 113 trying to loose weight, eat fiber. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]AND what does fiber do? Benefits of getting enough fiber?[/FONT]

Fiber is incredibly important for your digest health. It also cleans your duodenum, and vastly lowers the chance of colon cancers. I believe around 28g per day is recommended.

if you have bowel issues at 20 i promise throwing more fiber at your body is not going to magically fix it.

there is a multitude of things that you need to do to repair the gut but it starts with completely revamping your diet and in fact if you need to be taking fiber supplements then that is evidence that there is something very wrong with your diet and gut health in the first place.

[FONT=&quot]How much should a 20 year old, weight, if its important is, 113 trying to loose weight, eat fiber. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]AND what does fiber do? Benefits of getting enough fiber?[/FONT]
If you're trying to lose weight look at your overall diet. Not fiber. Eat clean foods, and green veggies which will boost your fiber intake

if you have bowel issues at 20 i promise throwing more fiber at your body is not going to magically fix it.

there is a multitude of things that you need to do to repair the gut but it starts with completely revamping your diet and in fact if you need to be taking fiber supplements then that is evidence that there is something very wrong with your diet and gut health in the first place.

This is a great reply, gut health is so important!

You said that you want to lose weight at 113lbs, I’m not sure of your height, but it doesn’t seem like you would have much to lose. Learn to eat & train properly, that will give you the results you are looking for.

Top Bottom