x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Fiance wants to look great for wedding in a little over a year

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Fiance wants to look great for wedding in a little over a year within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: So my fiance' is excited to get ready for her wedding and she needs my help and resources as a trainer to reach her goals. I thought I would check in with some women to get some female tailored advice for her. Stats: 5'8'' / 160 / good muscle tone / some small cellulite showing on legs / tendency to carry fat on back and stomach, currently carrying enough to not look toned/ very clean diet and great holistic supplements / she is a board certified holistic health and nutrition coach /

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Smile Fiance wants to look great for wedding in a little over a year

So my fiance' is excited to get ready for her wedding and she needs my help and resources as a trainer to reach her goals. I thought I would check in with some women to get some female tailored advice for her.

Stats: 5'8'' / 160 / good muscle tone / some small cellulite showing on legs / tendency to carry fat on back and stomach, currently carrying enough to not look toned/ very clean diet and great holistic supplements / she is a board certified holistic health and nutrition coach / currently doing a lot of controlled stretches and toning exercises including adduction, abduction, butt squeezes, some upper body, core stuff etc but I find it hard to get her to do cardio regularly. (No gym access due to covid)

As a trainer I have always felt that she needs to do heart pounding cardio and drop enough fat / gain just a bit more muscle to offset the small seasonal chubs cycle. Her recent training has been showing and I want to get her on something like clen or a sarm that will be thermogenic, create the situation to burn stored fat rather than muscle, build muscle and get her seeing some of her true capacity. She has never worked in modeling or fitness so she is sort of foreign to the work it takes to get what she wants but she has the capability. I know she will be more motivated when the results seem obtainable.

Re: Fiance wants to look great for wedding in a little over a year

As a coach you'll already know that with the odd rare exception women do no need to differ in their gym work from men.

No Clen. Look at GW

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

have her take a look at my fasting ebook. you can't go wrong doing that and it is easy, safe and healthy
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Quote Quote posted by Saturnian View Post
    I thought I would check in with some women to get some female tailored advice for her .
    I suggest finding someone locally
    Message me on Wickr private messenger for consultations and PED sources.

Hopefully the gyms open up because I think a good weight training program is going to be far more ffective than just hammering out cardio. Diet will take care of the rest. I would add in some Cardarine at 20mg per day from sarms.forsale and N2Slin at 2 caps before her 2-3 meals each day. You can get that at n2bm.com
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Quote Quote posted by SteveMobsterG View Post
    As a coach you'll already know that with the odd rare exception women do no need to differ in their gym work from men.

No Clen. Look at GW
    100% agree with this

What is GW?

I'm buying the stuff from N2BM tonight, Anyone have a discount code?

Will grab sarms next. Pretty pricey purchase for the entire cycle. It looks like sarms.forsale has some decent prices.

Do you guys stand behind the liquid form? I liked the idea of the capsules but $150 for 600MG from SARMS1? Seems pricey. .

How many ML are in the sarms.forsale liquid bottles? I hunted on the site and they don't list the ML per bottle. Is it 30mL?
    If that is the case it would contain 600mg(same amount) and be less than half the cost of the sarms1 caps.

Yes they are 30ml bottles. Gw is great for fat loss.
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM

GW from sarms.forsale would be a huge help